Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin] Not found quest for class campaign
Hutton001

Replies: 1
Views: 131

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-01-2019, 12:23:23   Subject: [Paladin] Not found quest for class campaign
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=45813/where-art-thou-my-sweet
Bug description: I completed this quest "Where Art Thou, My Sweet" but now not found next quest for the paladin ...
  Topic: I cant progress the new paladin campaign
Hutton001

Replies: 1
Views: 213

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-01-2019, 12:49:38   Subject: I cant progress the new paladin campaign
Hello,
i finish the quest Where Art Thou, My Sweet and i recluted Maximillian the nordshire, but now i dont have the next quest.
I cant speak with npc of my class hall or with npc kadghar in violet ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Val'sharah progress history bugged
Hutton001

Replies: 2
Views: 420

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-12-2018, 22:58:16   Subject: Val'sharah progress history bugged
WoW Freakz link: Val'sharah
Bug description: I completed two "Return to the Grove" quest, for progress history, but now i cant speak with Malfurion for continue chain quest and i cant evoke ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Blacksmiting] Not found chain quest of Stone of the Firmament
Hutton001

Replies: 0
Views: 202

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-11-2018, 13:09:25   Subject: [Blacksmiting] Not found chain quest of Stone of the Firmament
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: dont found the chain quest for create Stone of the Firmament. Is a very important for leveling the blacksmiting. Can you help me?
Proof:

Page 1 of 1