Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: I have a problem with the artifact questline
IND0MiNUs

Replies: 0
Views: 360

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-06-2019, 18:00:44   Subject: I have a problem with the artifact questline
Hello! I have a problem with the artifact quest of my palladin. When i was at the scenarion to retrieve the Asbringer, I got it, and immediately some monster killed me. When i wanted to resurect i cou ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Confrontation at the black temple quest bug, i can t kill akama
IND0MiNUs

Replies: 1
Views: 488

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-06-2019, 02:46:44   Subject: Confrontation at the black temple quest bug, i can t kill akama
Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=42634/confrontation-at-the-black-temple
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: Hei guys, i have a problem, in this quest, i have to kill Akama. bu ...
  Topic: I fell of the Fel Hammer Class Hall in the space under and i m stuck there
IND0MiNUs

Views: 416

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-06-2019, 03:09:21   Subject: I fell of the Fel Hammer Class Hall in the space under and i m stuck there
Hello! I have a problem.. I fell of the Class Hall Fel Hammer in the space under, and now my character is stuck in space,i die, and when i release sprit it s still there and i can t use portal stones ...
  Topic: Am cazut de pe Class Hall Fel Hammer si am ramas blocat in spatiu
IND0MiNUs

Views: 614

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 10-06-2019, 02:53:04   Subject: Am cazut de pe Class Hall Fel Hammer si am ramas blocat in spatiu
Salut! Am si eu problema. Am cazut din greseala de pe Class Hall Fel Hammer si am plonjat in spatiul de dedesubt. si acum am ramas blocat in spatiu, mor, daca dau revive nu ma pune sus la loc si nici ...

Page 1 of 1