Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Shadow Priest Spell Dissapearance
LordAinzenSama

Replies: 1
Views: 295

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-06-2021, 10:06:55   Subject: Shadow Priest Spell Dissapearance
WoW Freakz spell link: Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Pain, Psychic scream, and other Shadow Priest spells
Character name: Zeldarossa
Bug description: Whenever you log out and log back into the game as a ...
  Topic: Void Elf - Legion Quests are all jumbled together - Level 110 Demon Hunter - Alliance
LordAinzenSama

Replies: 3
Views: 849

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 25-06-2021, 20:06:50   Subject: Void Elf - Legion Quests are all jumbled together - Level 110 Demon Hunter - Alliance
Guys, I just want to play as a void elf priest, but I just can't find the quests or portals to even enter their area zone. The guides are not helpful, and the fact that the legion quests are all messe ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] [The Savage Coast] The Altar Of Naias
LordAinzenSama

Views: 159

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2021, 11:16:29   Subject: [Quest] [The Savage Coast] The Altar Of Naias
The item to summon Naias does not work, thus making the mission incompletable.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Redridge Mountains] Tuning The Gnomecorder
LordAinzenSama

Views: 296

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2021, 06:53:17   Subject: [Quest] [Redridge Mountains] Tuning The Gnomecorder
Character name: Destarothrius
Bug description: Going to the graveyard would trigger and complete the gnomecorder quest, but it does not. The quest is bugged, and I cannot find a solution. I came acr ...

Page 1 of 1