User
Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [The Grimoire of the First Necrolyte] Warlock hidden artifact bugged
Lucyannzz

Replies: 1
Views: 236

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-04-2020, 09:49:41   Subject: [The Grimoire of the First Necrolyte] Warlock hidden artifact bugged
Dear Staff,
Thank you for hard working to resolve all the buggs and issues in game. I have met another one:
Bug description: For the quest [The Grimoire of the First Necrolyte] I have now the 13 Sku ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [An Unusual Tome] green flames warlock
Lucyannzz

Views: 148

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 18:33:11   Subject: [An Unusual Tome] green flames warlock
Hi all,
i have the next issue:
Bug description: I combined the tome with hearthstone and accepted the quest and i need to speak with my pet, but I cant interact with it. I have no glyphs and i tried ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Broken Shore] The Mage Tower bug
Lucyannzz

Replies: 2
Views: 482

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 23:17:23   Subject: [Broken Shore] The Mage Tower bug
Hi,
Bug description: i took quest and i completed the construction of the mage tower, (exactly as i did with command center when it worked) but it didnt counted as completed.
Proof: https://imgur.co ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] Fighting on All fronts
Lucyannzz

Views: 126

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 23:16:34   Subject: [Suramar] Fighting on All fronts
Hi,
Bug description: I have to complete 5 quests and i completed 13 and none counted. Many ppl on global and on forum are asking about this bug.
Proof: I dont have proof now. I just started 4 more ...
  Topic: [Dalaran] Cubic Conundrum bug
Lucyannzz

Views: 194

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-03-2020, 23:15:53   Subject: [Dalaran] Cubic Conundrum bug
Hi all,
Bug description: I picked the cube from Nighthold that gave me this quest and i cant turn in Dalaran bcs NPC not interactive
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/IzRI3vm
BR
  Topic: [REJECTED] Few quests bugged
Lucyannzz

Views: 134

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 17:20:13   Subject: Few quests bugged
Hi all,
I`ll report up next some buggs, hopefully the proofs are now enough not to reject it again and hopefully it will be fixed.
1. [Dalaran] Cubic Conundrum
Bug description: I picked the cube fr ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [broken shore] Mage tower & [Suramar] Fighting on all fronts bugged
Lucyannzz

Views: 133

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 16:01:44   Subject: [broken shore] Mage tower & [Suramar] Fighting on all fronts bugged
Bug description:
Hi all,
Can you please help me with 2 these?
1. [broken shore] Mage tower
I take quest and i complete the construction like i did with command control, but it wouldnt count as do ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Broken Shore] The Mage Tower & [Stormheim] The Mark quest bugged
Lucyannzz

Replies: 3
Views: 199

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 16:55:58   Subject: [Broken Shore] The Mage Tower & [Stormheim] The Mark quest bugged
Bug description:
[Broken Shore] The Mage Tower bugged
I try to complete the construction of the Mage Tower while it is on, but it doesnt complete my quest.
I did the same with Command Center and i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormheim] Lock Artifact quest [The Mark] bugged
Lucyannzz

Replies: 0
Views: 90

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 00:27:19   Subject: [Stormheim] Lock Artifact quest [The Mark] bugged
Bug description: After taking quest, (I have revered reputation), all NPCs are disappearing and i can not get the buff from NPC. Pls fix
P.S. Tried 5 times with logouts or abandoning quest, wont work ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [suramar] Fragments of Disaster bug - cant continue chain
Lucyannzz

Views: 117

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 14:23:12   Subject: [suramar] Fragments of Disaster bug - cant continue chain
Bug description: the npc from where i took quest si following me and after collecting crystals, i have to return to him but i cant interact with him anymore.
I CANT continue suramar chain quest due t ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Azsuna] [Quest] Cult Culling - npc unkillable
Lucyannzz

Views: 374

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 14:05:26   Subject: [Azsuna] [Quest] Cult Culling - npc unkillable
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=45024&name=cult-culling
Bug description: the npc is remaining on almost 0 hp and its unkillable
Proof: video
  Topic: [FIXED] [Suramar] [Quest] Fragments of Disaster
Lucyannzz

Replies: 3
Views: 400

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 13:44:45   Subject: [Suramar] [Quest] Fragments of Disaster
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43361&name=fragments-of-disaster
Bug description: NPC bugged after taking quest does not return to initial location and cant tu ...

Page 1 of 1