Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Outdoors pvp activation
Nitro120

Replies: 0
Views: 131

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-06-2020, 16:28:54   Subject: Outdoors pvp activation
Is it possible to actually fix this annoying bug where you have pvp toggled off, but for some dumb reason sometimes you can atack players from the other faction and other times for no reason you can b ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Draenor, [Gorgrond]," Seedbearers of Bad News" Quest not counting
Nitro120

Replies: 1
Views: 142

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-05-2020, 01:34:16   Subject: Draenor, [Gorgrond]," Seedbearers of Bad News" Quest not counting
Bug description: In the quest "Seedbearers of Bad News", when you try to brun the mobs you need for the quest they won't burn and can't be killed making so you can't progress in the quest. A ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Blasted Lands, "Loramus Thalipedes" is not spawning
Nitro120

Views: 179

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-05-2020, 20:25:25   Subject: Blasted Lands, "Loramus Thalipedes" is not spawning
Bug description:The Quest giver npc "Loramus Thalipedes" is not spawning in it's proper place and I can't find him anywhere, I cannot finish two quests and the rest of it's questline due to ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Blasted Lands, "The Amulet of Grol"
Nitro120

Views: 132

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-05-2020, 20:16:26   Subject: Blasted Lands, "The Amulet of Grol"
Bug description: The altar that is suposed to give you the quest item, is not giving it to you when you open it, and the mob dosn't spawn. Currently the quest "The Amulet of Grol" is not com ...
  Topic: Nether Crucible Preview able to pick locked skills causing crashes
Nitro120

Views: 171

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-05-2020, 21:09:43   Subject: Nether Crucible Preview able to pick locked skills causing crashes
Bug description: I was previewing the effects of a new Fel Relic I had just got in the Crucible, and equiped the relic trought the crucible, I placed it in my 1st slot (Havoc Demon Hunter Artifact Wea ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Demon Hunter Crazy Visual bug
Nitro120

Views: 199

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2020, 21:07:46   Subject: Demon Hunter Crazy Visual bug
Bug description: So normal "eye beam" is totally fine, but if you pick the lvl 110 talent "Demonic" , the one that makes you enter demon form for 8 seconds after "Eye Beam&quo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Priest both regular and lvl 45 talent "Mind Control" don't work properlly
Nitro120

Replies: 0
Views: 175

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-04-2020, 23:48:14   Subject: Priest both regular and lvl 45 talent "Mind Control" don't work properlly
Bug description: When I try to use normal mind controll, and capture the target, If I try using any spell or atack a mob, the spell breaks, and with the lvl 45 talent, after I engage a mob with my all ...
  Topic: [FERALAS] "Hatecrest Forces"
Nitro120

Views: 135

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-04-2020, 01:24:18   Subject: [FERALAS] "Hatecrest Forces"
Bug description: No mobs for the quest "Hatecrest Froces" are spawning, thus making the quest impossible to complete.
This is a quest in Feralas.

Page 1 of 1