User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Strand of the stars and Chrono shard set effect dont work!!!
Paliatzieee

Replies: 1
Views: 182

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-03-2020, 06:11:30   Subject: Strand of the stars and Chrono shard set effect dont work!!!
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: I have the set of the Chrono shard and Strand of the Stars. The set passive gives 30% movement speed instead of 15% and 1000 additional haste but the buff says ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Krokuun] The Vindicar Matrix Core / The Burning Heart
Paliatzieee

Views: 118

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 20:35:25   Subject: [Krokuun] The Vindicar Matrix Core / The Burning Heart
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hi! i lost the quests above due to multiple server crashes yesterday. I couldn't go the vindicar to Antoran Wastes and relog didnt work. So i abandoned and retook t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Krokuun] The Vindicar Matrix Core / The Burning Heart
Paliatzieee

Views: 166

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 18:00:05   Subject: [Krokuun] The Vindicar Matrix Core / The Burning Heart
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hi! Yesterday i took these quests and i was about to go to Antoran Wastes with Vindicar. I did the "Light's Judgement" achievement and then the server wen ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dreadscar Rift] One Who's Worthy / Character: Qifsher
Paliatzieee

Views: 161

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-02-2020, 22:38:01   Subject: [Dreadscar Rift] One Who's Worthy / Character: Qifsher
WoW Freakz link: 42102 [Dreadscar Rift] One Who's Worthy
Bug description: I completed the last 2 command map missions but they didn't count for the quest and they are completed.
Proof: https://imgur ...

Page 1 of 1