Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Improperly getting kicked out of BG for being AFK
Roll123

Replies: 1
Views: 214

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-03-2022, 22:19:37   Subject: Improperly getting kicked out of BG for being AFK
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Neextpls
Bug description:
If I'm AFK while waiting in queue, when it finds a BG I get kicked out of it instantly for being AFK.
Which means each time it finds a ...
  Topic: Item upgrade for 1h wps
Roll123

Replies: 5
Views: 706

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 25-12-2020, 05:03:10   Subject: Item upgrade for 1h wps
So if I donated for full gear in legion and now I wanna upgrade the items, what am I supposed to do if I require 2 1h weapons? I mean, I am aware I change the neck from legion into a weapon considerin ...
  Topic: Account Recovery
Roll123

Replies: 2
Views: 531

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 21-12-2020, 19:18:29   Subject: Account Recovery
Hey. Is there a way I can reset the password of my WoW account via the forum page, if my WoW account is linked to my forum account? I'm having trouble getting emails on the email registered with my W ...
  Topic: WoW doesn't pop up, stays in background proc
Roll123

Views: 680

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-12-2019, 22:33:43   Subject: WoW doesn't pop up, stays in background proc
So I had this problem long ago, the problem was my anti-virus stopping the game from working or just popping up, now i'm having the same issue but it has gotten to the point where i'm not finding any ...
  Topic: Canal permanent
Roll123

Views: 1381

PostForum: TeamSpeak channel requests   Posted: 22-10-2018, 15:59:40   Subject: Canal permanent
Channel Name: Aids
Subchannels:
Why do you need a permanent channel: We've been playing for over a year on the server and we're like 3-4 active users in the channel every day and got sick of creati ...
  Topic: How do you get the quests from the scouting map back if you abandoned them?
Roll123

Views: 775

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-12-2017, 14:00:16   Subject: How do you get the quests from the scouting map back if you abandoned them?
So I have this friend, he's new to the game and he finally reached lvl 103, he did the quest chain in Highmountain by using the scouting map, and then he went back to his class hall to get the next on ...
  Topic: Launcher wont open
Roll123

Views: 6807

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-06-2017, 19:11:01   Subject: Launcher wont open
So 2 days ago i was fine,I could run the game with no problems and then all of the sudden when i tried to open the game again it didn't worked,just like that.No error,just stays in the background proc ...
  Topic: WoW Legion won't Launch, appears in Background Proc.
Roll123

Replies: 10
Views: 4447

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2017, 03:04:31   Subject: WoW Legion won't Launch, appears in Background Proc.
When I look in the task manager 'World of Warcraft' appears in Background Processes but it doesn't pop up,i tried downloading the whole game and still the same problem,the game wont *initiate a setup* ...

Page 1 of 1