Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: purification of quel delar
Thenar

Replies: 0
Views: 332

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-09-2018, 18:00:54   Subject: purification of quel delar
Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=24553/the-purification-of-queldelar
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24553&name=the-purification-of-quel- ...
  Topic: cant launch the game
Thenar

Replies: 0
Views: 271

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-09-2018, 14:09:17   Subject: cant launch the game
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: every time i try to open the game it open me a list of languages and tell me to select one once i selected one it tell me that if i continue i could only play in th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] visual error when launching the game
Thenar

Replies: 1
Views: 410

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2018, 15:41:13   Subject: visual error when launching the game
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: when i launch the game i start having some screen problem (you can see so in the video i linked in the "proof") i have tried lowering the graphic and chan ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mining dosent level after 340
Thenar

Replies: 2
Views: 505

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-07-2018, 19:42:02   Subject: Mining dosent level after 340
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i have encountered a bug in wow. i was leveling my mining skill and when i hit the 340 lvl i saw that no matter what i did i couldn't raise the level. all the smelt ...
  Topic: impossible to use the keyboard in the launcher and in the game.
Thenar

Views: 469

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-02-2018, 10:23:00   Subject: impossible to use the keyboard in the launcher and in the game.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: hi. today i opened wow and for some reason i cant use the keyboard to type my username nor my password. even when i click with my mouse it doesn't react. i tried to ...
  Topic: screen problem while playing and logging
Thenar

Views: 425

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-02-2018, 16:53:48   Subject: screen problem while playing and logging
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i have a problem while playing or logging in the game. while in the log screen the screen just keep going crazy while logging and while playing. the pc is ok and do ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Enchanting recipe vendor Bug
Thenar

Views: 298

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2017, 12:52:14   Subject: Enchanting recipe vendor Bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The vendor at the enchanting trainer dosen't sell the enchanting recipe. in the list of unlearned recipe there are some recipe that you need to buy from ildine sorr ...

Page 1 of 1