Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Interpolation settings
Timur

Replies: 10
Views: 2808

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-01-2016, 16:16:35   Subject: Interpolation settings
Hello, as the title says, is there any way to tweak the interpolation settings in the wow client?
Basically my issue is that i often see people not moving smoothly, but teleporting around (like if th ...
  Topic: Shocker behaviour is disgusting (sometimes)
Timur

Replies: 5
Views: 1465

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-07-2015, 17:06:07   Subject: Shocker behaviour is disgusting (sometimes)
Well well well here we are...just wanna let u all know what happens when you dare to say to Shocker that, despite the efforts and the improvements done, the server still LAGS LIKE ***:
http://i57.ti ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter][PvP][All specs] Dismiss Pet
Timur

Replies: 1
Views: 844

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-06-2015, 01:22:35   Subject: [Hunter][PvP][All specs] Dismiss Pet
WoW Freakz spell link: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dismiss_Pet
Bug description:
The ability Dismiss Pet should not be usable in arena since patch 5.4.2, right now u can still spamm summon pets for Roa ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Arena preparation room
Timur

Replies: 4
Views: 1036

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-06-2015, 01:16:42   Subject: Arena preparation room
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
In the preparation room you should be able to see your opponents class and specs, right now this feature is disabled.
Furthermore you should be able to change ta ...
  Topic: Arena preparation room
Timur

Replies: 4
Views: 871

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-06-2015, 12:51:57   Subject: Arena preparation room
So today i did my first arena session since the season start and i encountered some bugs.
In the preparation room you should be able to see your opponents class and specs, right now u can't see shit. ...
  Topic: Dismiss Pet
Timur

Replies: 1
Views: 748

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2015, 12:47:01   Subject: Dismiss Pet
Since i don't know where to post the bug, i might as well post it here:
The ability Dismiss Pet should not be usable in arena since patch 5.4.2, right now u can still spamm summon pets for Roar of Sa ...

Page 1 of 1