Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Website style migration?
TokyoGhost

Replies: 1
Views: 222

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-01-2017, 11:55:31   Subject: Website style migration?
When do you guys plan to update this ugly and appealing design? Its been said "after MoP goes live". Well, it is live and now what?
  Topic: Don't go for Legion!
TokyoGhost

Replies: 2
Views: 374

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-12-2016, 00:58:52   Subject: Don't go for Legion!
Legion is bullshit expansion! I have played it since its prepach and all I can say - people rage! Every class is guttered and pruned, everything is one big pile of mess not worth our time!
Best solut ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Ulduar] Algalon the Observer massive bug out
TokyoGhost

Replies: 3
Views: 518

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-09-2016, 20:59:54   Subject: [Ulduar] Algalon the Observer massive bug out
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Inside Ulduar, once Algalon the Observer starts, he spawns 5-6 copies of himself which are unkillable. When encountered next, floor disappears instead of him telepo ...
  Topic: Cutscenes?
TokyoGhost

Replies: 13
Views: 3357

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 30-08-2016, 12:42:10   Subject: Cutscenes?
Why are cutscenes not working? As far as I know they are mostly of visual content and doesn't need to be scripted. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Steady Shot animation glitch
TokyoGhost

Views: 261

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2016, 22:46:31   Subject: [Hunter] Steady Shot animation glitch
WoW Freakz link: Dunno what goes here
Bug description: Steady shot and Aimed Shot will result in "deafault shooting stance" to be active(all the time, just like dance) even thou the skill i ...
  Topic: Dead can walk through Pandaren Mine gate
TokyoGhost

Replies: 3
Views: 1026

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-08-2016, 22:37:15   Subject: Dead can walk through Pandaren Mine gate
WoW Freakz link: idk what goes here?
Bug description: When you die, you can walk through gate named Dooodad_PA_GhostBrewery_door_015 in Deepwind Gorge. Why is this fake gate even put there?
Proof: h ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Night Elf hunter running bug.
TokyoGhost

Views: 220

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-08-2016, 14:47:27   Subject: Night Elf hunter running bug.
WoW Freakz link: nth here
Bug description: Steady shot and Aimed Shot will result in "deafault shooting stance" to be active(all the time, just like dance) even thou the skill is not being ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Blackrock Caverns] Boss knocks players out of map and bugs himself
TokyoGhost

Views: 569

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-08-2016, 12:51:56   Subject: [Blackrock Caverns] Boss knocks players out of map and bugs himself
WoW Freakz link: I have no idea what goes here?
Bug description: In Blackrock Caverns, first boss can knock you up and make you fall down out of map. After returning to him, he is found stuck in his ...
  Topic: Few questions
TokyoGhost

Replies: 5
Views: 1027

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 19-08-2016, 11:18:55   Subject: Few questions
Hello there ~ I have few questions that bother me for some time now....
1. Why are forum and website still ugly?
Before Freakz upgraded to MoP there where talks about redoing the forum and website d ...
  Topic: What to do after level 90?
TokyoGhost

Replies: 4
Views: 813

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-12-2015, 18:20:27   Subject: What to do after level 90?
So I have hit level 90 few months ago and stopped there. Now I would like to return to the game.. the thing is I forgot how to play my belf sub rogue xD
I would like to compete in PvP, but im so conf ...

Page 1 of 1