Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Runes of the Darkening it does not work
Zeithrom

Replies: 2
Views: 784

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:38:39   Subject: [Item] Runes of the Darkening it does not work
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139547&name=runes-of-the-darkening
Character name: Zeithrom
Bug description: When learning the item I saw the animation and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hellfire Citadel] There is no portal to access the raid
Zeithrom

Replies: 1
Views: 220

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:24:32   Subject: [Hellfire Citadel] There is no portal to access the raid
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: There is no portal to access the raid, I have tried in a group and in all difficulties, the area is also completely empty, there are no NP ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Karazhan TBC] Teleport to Draenor
Zeithrom

Views: 241

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:18:53   Subject: [Karazhan TBC] Teleport to Draenor
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When trying to go to certain areas you are teleported to Draenor, I have only been able to find 2 of them that are seen in the image, I do ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Molten Core] Trash level bug and loading screen stuck
Zeithrom

Views: 273

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:11:46   Subject: [Molten Core] Trash level bug and loading screen stuck
WoW Freakz link: They are multiple enemies within the instance.
Bug description:
- Multiple enemies within the instance have level 102, when the raid is level 60, in the i ...
  Topic: Suggestions for the vote points store
Zeithrom

Replies: 2
Views: 340

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 09-01-2021, 07:08:51   Subject: Suggestions for the vote points store
Hello, I've been on the server for a while now and have used the vote point store quite a bit, and I feel like it can improve a few things.
1- Give 10 voting points instead of 5.
My reason for this ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Dreadplate Armor (Alliance) is not shared with the Horde
Zeithrom

Views: 212

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-10-2020, 22:40:13   Subject: Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Dreadplate Armor (Alliance) is not shared with the Horde
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147625&name=ensemble-elite-cruel-gladiator-s-dreadplate-armor
Bug description: When you learn Ensem ...

Page 1 of 1