Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Honest Question: Pre-Legion Quests & Achievements
allelya

Replies: 1
Views: 182

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-07-2020, 23:07:32   Subject: Honest Question: Pre-Legion Quests & Achievements
I'm no longer interested in retail. So I'm looking to play a private server, long term.
Are you no longer fixing any issues in expansions before Legion simply because you don't care about them and yo ...
  Topic: Fresh Install 7.3.5- Opened Launcher, Logged in, Chose Realm, Logged Me Out
allelya

Views: 731

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-03-2020, 23:29:58   Subject: Fresh Install 7.3.5- Opened Launcher, Logged in, Chose Realm, Logged Me Out
Title says it all.
I did a fresh download/install of 7.3.5 game version. Double clicked on Launcher_freakz-735-64.
It appeared to accept my login as it presented me with the "server list". ...
  Topic: Login Issue: Stops Connecting After "connecting to server"
allelya

Replies: 0
Views: 253

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-06-2019, 16:14:26   Subject: Login Issue: Stops Connecting After "connecting to server"
I was logging in just fine the past two days. Today, it gets as far as "logging into server", then immediately stops logging in and clears the password field. I receive no error message of a ...
  Topic: In-Game Moderation...
allelya

Replies: 3
Views: 1081

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-05-2017, 15:19:54   Subject: In-Game Moderation...
Is there any moderation in-game? I mean, I get that some people crack jokes and do the usual stuff, but what about those who are relentless and no one says anything to them?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Guild Bank Visual Icons
allelya

Views: 408

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-01-2017, 17:32:33   Subject: Guild Bank Visual Icons
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Icons for items in the Guild Bank are turning into Battlepet icons making it very frustratingly difficult to determine what is in the bank. An attempt to move the i ...
  Topic: Guild Bank Tabs
allelya

Replies: 4
Views: 1237

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 06-01-2017, 01:59:39   Subject: Guild Bank Tabs
Please explain to me why an in-game feature that is widely necessary is not fixed at this point in time for this private server? I just dumped 500 gold into a guild I own and I cannot buy tabs or get ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Westfall ]Livin' The Life
allelya

Views: 539

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-12-2016, 17:53:25   Subject: [Westfall ]Livin' The Life
Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26228/livin-the-life
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: In this quest, you are to use the box to hide in while you spy on a conversation betwee ...
  Topic: Servers Offline??
allelya

Replies: 11
Views: 1332

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2016, 06:02:52   Subject: Servers Offline??
Your site says Genesis is up and currently has been been for about 15 minutes... however on the login page it's showing all three servers as offline. Why is this?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Lor'danel, Darkshore] Too Many To List
allelya

Views: 437

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-12-2016, 18:46:04   Subject: [Lor'danel, Darkshore] Too Many To List
Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4928/darkshore-quests
WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: The first 20-25 quests on the list in the link above are completely nonexistent ...
  Topic: Funneling Leveling?
allelya

Replies: 5
Views: 1702

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 26-12-2016, 06:36:44   Subject: Funneling Leveling?
I'm new to the server and have begun a new character. I found that when I tried to quest in Darkshore... there were no quests. Just the final one to get the pet. Why is this? Why are leveling players ...

Page 1 of 1