Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Conquest Points tracking
banjerinos

Replies: 2
Views: 393

PostForum: Player vs Player   Posted: 24-07-2021, 14:31:03   Subject: Conquest Points tracking
Currently there is no way of Actually checking current conquest points from the current week, and it gets hard to track them from pvp vendor, especially if the week has passed and you haven't spent yo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Resto] Shapeshift
banjerinos

Replies: 1
Views: 276

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-06-2021, 17:22:39   Subject: [Druid][Resto] Shapeshift
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=768&name=cat-form
Character name: Bonji
Bug description: If you engage combat while in cat form and you shapeshift back to normal form, ...
  Topic: pvp vendor sockets
banjerinos

Views: 295

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 17-03-2021, 17:03:58   Subject: pvp vendor sockets
Since its hard to get items with a socket from normal arenas, and no way to get them from a vendor, i suggest adding an item to the PvP vendor that adds a socket to the item, just like the eternal bel ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Item move
banjerinos

Replies: 1
Views: 556

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-11-2020, 14:32:54   Subject: Item move
Character Name:Banjerinos
Item Name & ID:Ensemble : Der'izu Armor 151119/ Ensemble : Goldspine plate 157577
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/banjerinos
Details: (opt ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest] Mind Control
banjerinos

Views: 317

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2020, 18:01:21   Subject: [Priest] Mind Control
WoW Freakz spell link: Mind control
Character name: Banjerinos
Bug description: Any priest mind controlling another player in a bg makes them unable to see their party members as friendly members ,t ...

Page 1 of 1