Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Fresh legion server plz :D
bovinefury

Replies: 1
Views: 628

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 19-03-2021, 07:26:06   Subject: Fresh legion server plz :D
Hey there, don't know if there's a thread for this or if it's been said before but WoWfreakz easily had the best legion server on the market, and i really miss legion, was just curious if you guys are ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage Class Hall] What is Going on Here quest
bovinefury

Views: 505

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-07-2017, 23:31:10   Subject: [Mage Class Hall] What is Going on Here quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42166&name=what-is-going-on-here
Bug description: During the quest What is going on here, you need to investigate a brazier, hav ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vale of Eternal Blossoms Attunement Broken
bovinefury

Views: 541

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-07-2017, 01:05:04   Subject: Vale of Eternal Blossoms Attunement Broken
Vale of Eternal Blossoms is bugged, after doing the attunement and being able to go there at one point, now i cannot go there via portal, flightpath or walking back through the gate, all 3 attempts se ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Emerald Queen bugged again
bovinefury

Views: 439

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-06-2017, 01:53:32   Subject: The Emerald Queen bugged again
I did this quest a few days ago on another character but now its not working, it plays the cinematic and doesnt give credit to complete, even after waiting for dialogue to finsh and talking to all ava ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] 2 handed tmog issue (Fury Warrior)
bovinefury

Views: 430

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2017, 06:21:45   Subject: 2 handed tmog issue (Fury Warrior)
There seems to be a bug with (at least) 2handed weapon tmogs, i ran ToT for mogs on my fury warrior and none of the 2handers i picked up were adding to my appearance tab.
Furthermore when i went to t ...

Page 1 of 1