User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Throne of the tides (Two bosses bug...)
elmalon2099

Replies: 1
Views: 232

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2017, 00:47:08   Subject: Throne of the tides (Two bosses bug...)
WoW Freakz link: http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Trono+de+las+mareas#achievements
Bug description: Two of the dungeon do not go well without counting that there npc that take the players from the dun ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] This is a bug or what is it?
elmalon2099

Replies: 7
Views: 791

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-07-2017, 21:54:17   Subject: This is a bug or what is it?
Bug description: To start the bg already has healings done and still adding points ... How to be? I notice it in druids ... being that there is nothing to cure or just start a bg in countdown ... They ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Citadel Missions
elmalon2099

Replies: 1
Views: 277

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-07-2017, 23:14:35   Subject: Citadel Missions
The missions of citadel are bug, some missing items or missing npc or if the npc can not speak, from level 100 are those missions and it is remarked as Campaign Citadel if they could fix the serious g ...
  Topic: Para los que hablan español...
elmalon2099

Replies: 3
Views: 416

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-05-2017, 05:04:04   Subject: Para los que hablan español...
Seria mucho pedir que pongan o creen un canal para la gente que habla español?? Ahi mucha gente que entra y se marcha del server por que solo lee gente hablando en rumano o ingles...
Me gustaria ...

Page 1 of 1