Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Power torrent bug :(
hedixer

Replies: 4
Views: 1126

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-01-2015, 20:15:46   Subject: Power torrent bug :(
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:

Descrierea bugului / Bug description: I used vote points to get 2 power torrent enchantings and they got soulbound in my bag, and after that i made my own power torrent en ...
  Topic: Where to find Maelstroms atm?
hedixer

Replies: 7
Views: 1265

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-01-2015, 18:41:16   Subject: Where to find Maelstroms atm?
Hey!
Just wonder where do u find maelstroms atm? Cna u only get it by honor points or is it a small drop chance anywhere except disenchanting gears?
And if i disenchant gears, the only option is fro ...
  Topic: How to get easy maelstroms?
hedixer

Replies: 6
Views: 1134

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-11-2013, 02:27:06   Subject: How to get easy maelstroms?
Hey!
I just started playin again on freakz and i have 525 enchanting, but where do u get easiest epic items? Any mob that drops epic items outside instances?
Greetings! -
  Topic: [REJECTED] Thundermar Gryphon Riders bug!
hedixer

Replies: 2
Views: 527

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-01-2013, 22:32:01   Subject: Thundermar Gryphon Riders bug!
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=46321
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: The NPC are green for alliance and unable to kill. Hordes can still kill this NPC.
Dovada / Proof: htt ...
  Topic: The new vote system! ATTENTION!
hedixer

Replies: 11
Views: 2114

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-03-2012, 18:33:21   Subject: The new vote system! ATTENTION!
Hey! -
The new vote system is NOT the best it has some issues....
First of all.... ALL enchants can be buyed with vote points!? This destroys the profession "enchanting" totally.
I also ...
  Topic: The new vote system! ATTENTION!
hedixer

Replies: 1
Views: 445

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 15-03-2012, 18:30:40   Subject: The new vote system! ATTENTION!
Hey! -
The new vote system is NOT the best it has some issues....
First of all.... ALL enchants can be buyed with vote points!? This destroys the profession "enchanting" totally.
I also ...

Page 1 of 1