Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: CAS error with launcher
itzdevin

Replies: 2
Views: 252

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-08-2020, 17:37:54   Subject: CAS error with launcher
Everything was working fine yesterday and try to log in today and get the following error:
https://imgur.com/puIo3Fi
ive already downloaded the launcher again as well as deleted cache and still gett ...
  Topic: game telling me i'm not using launcher.
itzdevin

Replies: 1
Views: 315

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2020, 18:18:06   Subject: game telling me i'm not using launcher.
Started playing this morning and for no reason at all every time I get into game I get the error message saying i'm not using the launcher even though I clearly am. Is there a way to download the laun ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Stuck in guild and cannot leave
itzdevin

Replies: 4
Views: 818

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-06-2020, 08:33:14   Subject: Stuck in guild and cannot leave
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Stuck in a guild where there are only 9 members and I cannot see myself in the active roster nor can I leave the guild. I also have no access to the guild bank and ...
  Topic: Not able to start artifact quest line
itzdevin

Replies: 9
Views: 1917

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-02-2018, 02:42:58   Subject: Not able to start artifact quest line
Got to level 110 and Meryl Felstorm doesn't offer the quest to me. I followed the guide https://forum.wow-freakz.com/ALL-CLASSES-Artifact-Weapons-Questline-Guide-t474557.html#fix but I can't seem to g ...
  Topic: Donated for deck
itzdevin

Replies: 1
Views: 590

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 25-04-2012, 03:33:52   Subject: Donated for deck
So i donated for the volcano deck and when I went to except the quest, the entire deck dissapeared, with out a trinket. A gm told me that if I made a thread, and could prove that i donated for the dec ...
  Topic: Donated for deck
itzdevin

Replies: 0
Views: 436

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 23:50:49   Subject: Donated for deck
I donated for the darkmoon volcano trinket but apperently i abandoned the quest (tho i have no memory of doing that) a GM told me to make a post on the forums about it and he would give me a new deck ...
  Topic: Problem connecting
itzdevin

Replies: 2
Views: 767

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 11-04-2012, 02:29:11   Subject: Problem connecting
Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong section, I cant find a bug/help forum.
Anyways,
I am having trouble connecting to Exodus. It gets stuck at success! and then goes to the realm list. When I ...

Page 1 of 1