Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Error Launcher Freakz:Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged
rmihnea

Replies: 18
Views: 6847

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-06-2017, 17:22:14   Subject: Error Launcher Freakz:Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged
I saw the fix to this problem on forum.It says "You need to delete the CASCRepair.mrk file from the Data\\\\data folder ".I delete it, run the game , get the same error and the files reappea ...
  Topic: Ajutor cu un quest.
rmihnea

Replies: 1
Views: 343

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2016, 19:53:59   Subject: Ajutor cu un quest.
Flight Training: In Due Course este un quest de la Order of the Cloud Serpent ( nu este un daily).Imi spune 0/10 Checkpoints passed , dar nu apare niciunul in aer , unde ar trebui sa apara.A mai facut ...
  Topic: Wowshop items.
rmihnea

Views: 729

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-03-2016, 09:53:56   Subject: Wowshop items.
Hello .I really want this shoulders for my transmog : http://www.wowhead.com/item=95683/shoulderguards-of-centripetal-destruction .The thing is they come from raid finder.How can i get them?I dont min ...
  Topic: Help!WowShop related Problem!
rmihnea

Views: 682

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-03-2016, 09:48:51   Subject: Help!WowShop related Problem!
I want to buy the 12.2$ 2 Proffesion boost to max level .I have enough funds on my account.When I choose Mining and Blacksmithing( the ones that i am curently leveling on my character) it says :Nu pot ...
  Topic: Ajutor privind votepoints!Help about votepoints!
rmihnea

Replies: 2
Views: 893

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-03-2016, 13:04:18   Subject: Ajutor privind votepoints!Help about votepoints!
I go to the vote section.I select my character. I select my reward , but when i want to send it ,it says :"The character must be offline" .And my character is on, im playing on it.
  Topic: Ajutor!Help!Votepoints.
rmihnea

Replies: 2
Views: 428

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-03-2016, 23:25:14   Subject: Ajutor!Help!Votepoints.
Hello!I've just aquiered 100 vote points and I want to get me a pretty sweet mount, but when i click send then it sends me to a page wich says : "alege un caracter", but i dont see any box w ...

Page 1 of 1