Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] lost many items
shahinn

Replies: 0
Views: 194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-09-2019, 16:01:18   Subject: lost many items
hi freakz
i lost to many item every time log out or relog plz fix this we try to get item and they just disappear from our bag or our character and we cant recover them plz fix this
make it priori ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] lost item
shahinn

Replies: 1
Views: 294

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-08-2019, 18:02:03   Subject: lost item
WoW Freakz item link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/item/140797/legion
Bug description: i lost this item just after i log out now i cant recover it what should i do for it
Proof: https://armory.wow- ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] i cant join TOS lfr after i get dc from it 3 time
shahinn

Replies: 0
Views: 246

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2019, 18:14:00   Subject: i cant join TOS lfr after i get dc from it 3 time
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i cant join lfr TOS with 1 of my char im dong it and then i get dc 3 time and when i log in i cant join it anymore i just can join till betrayer rise lfr what shoul ...
  Topic: stuck in logging in to game server
shahinn

Replies: 1
Views: 374

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-06-2019, 16:16:54   Subject: stuck in logging in to game server
stuck in logging in to game server. what can i do ?!
i close wow and delete cache and wtf and re download the client but not worked and again stuck in logging in to game server -
please help what ...
  Topic: i stuck in logging to game server!!
shahinn

Replies: 6
Views: 899

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-06-2019, 14:48:39   Subject: i stuck in logging to game server!!
stuck in logging in to game server . what can i do ?!
i close wow and delete cache and wtf and redownload the client but not worked and again stuck in logging in to game server -
please help w ...

Page 1 of 1