Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: inscription bug?
silentmaxx

Replies: 2
Views: 202

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-08-2020, 20:47:22   Subject: inscription bug?
WoW Freakz item link: inscription
Character name: Launch
Bug description: im try to mass mill herbs..or if i trying to make a lots of the same item.. when i press create all.. it stops after marking ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] no green item in a dungeon+no loot from boos
silentmaxx

Replies: 3
Views: 215

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-03-2020, 14:48:55   Subject: no green item in a dungeon+no loot from boos
WoW Freakz item link: i cant link it as it for near all item
Bug description: so was in a dungeon and it keeps telling us that we have "won" some item and bos... but in fact i did not get a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] have found some loot bug on this 2x mobs ( 1 in Highmountain and 1 in Stormheim)
silentmaxx

Replies: 0
Views: 91

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 07:40:18   Subject: have found some loot bug on this 2x mobs ( 1 in Highmountain and 1 in Stormheim)
WoW Freakz link:

Bug description: i fund that the loot table of the wolf in stomheim and the deepcave murloc is broken.. as they are not dropping like they normal do... like both drop like 3-5 of th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] rank 3 of the imbued silkweave bag
silentmaxx

Replies: 1
Views: 180

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 04-12-2019, 07:20:14   Subject: rank 3 of the imbued silkweave bag
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=229045&name=imbued-silkweave-bag
Bug description: it says that it drop off at Star Aungur Etraeus in nighthold. but i did it last night ...

Page 1 of 1