User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Problems chatting with different languages!
sinteko

Replies: 3
Views: 654

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-12-2015, 22:51:59   Subject: Problems chatting with different languages!
Hi, I apologize for the incorrect English, but I'm using google translator!
However, I noticed that the Italian community within the game is really great at this point I would always asks you if pos ...
  Topic: Problems chatting with different languages!
sinteko

Replies: 6
Views: 2124

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-12-2015, 22:51:03   Subject: Problems chatting with different languages!
Hi, I apologize for the incorrect English, but I'm using google translator!
However, I noticed that the Italian community within the game is really great at this point I would always asks you if poss ...
  Topic: Garalon guide on freakz?
sinteko

Replies: 3
Views: 875

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-11-2015, 00:18:48   Subject: Garalon guide on freakz?
Hi, I'm here today to ask some good soul like you do on this server garalon, me and my guild we tried the guide "official" viewing video on youtube and following guides, but all in vain, all ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Shaman][Passive] Reincarnation issues while cooldown
sinteko

Replies: 5
Views: 1191

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 16-09-2015, 22:28:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Shaman][Passive] Reincarnation issues while cooldow
WoW Freakz spell link: Bug description: the skill if it works, only that if you try to press a button again Raincarnation you take off the two buttons Release and Reincarnation from the screen so eve ...

Page 1 of 1