Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: PvP condition in Genesis ?
steveleo13

Replies: 17
Views: 6880

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-09-2017, 05:04:02   Subject: PvP condition in Genesis ?
Just gonna keep it short. I was wondering what the battleground queue times and arena queue times are nowadays in Genesis. Is it lively or dead ?
  Topic: Need help with account
steveleo13

Replies: 7
Views: 2277

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 08-09-2017, 17:32:16   Subject: Need help with account
Hello there !
I used to play here in MoP Genesis server like 5-6 months ago but i had to quit because of school works and now that i am free again i was going to start playing here again but i encou ...
  Topic: Email change possible ?
steveleo13

Replies: 8
Views: 932

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2017, 08:52:20   Subject: Email change possible ?
hey i was wondering if email change is possible or not because i don't want to keep using a personal email for game so i wanted to ask if i can change my account's email and sorry i had to post this f ...
  Topic: Can you merge two accounts into one ?
steveleo13

Replies: 3
Views: 1028

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-02-2017, 18:06:26   Subject: Can you merge two accounts into one ?
hi i was wondering if there is anyway to merge two different accounts into a single account (for example i got a old account that if possible i want to have those characters in this same account becau ...
  Topic: Surv hunter for 2s why ?
steveleo13

Replies: 6
Views: 578

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-12-2016, 12:50:41   Subject: Surv hunter for 2s why ?
Hey i've been playing in freakz for passt 1 year i guess now and i've always mained my hunter which is MM spec and tried bm and surv sometimes. Now that i have started doing arenas and gearing for pri ...
  Topic: delete character ?
steveleo13

Replies: 4
Views: 844

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-12-2016, 17:21:17   Subject: delete character ?
hey so i was wondering if you can delete a character permanently from account without being able to retrieve it back again from the websites feature. Is it possible? - thanks please let me know
  Topic: Pacified in using deterrence
steveleo13

Replies: 0
Views: 243

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-05-2016, 15:16:39   Subject: Pacified in using deterrence
Hey guys recently started playing MoP and watched some hunter videos and when they use deterrence the pacififed thing doesnt come in their but rest stuned and etc comes
so i was wondering how can i r ...
  Topic: Confused about skills and stuffs
steveleo13

Replies: 3
Views: 696

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-04-2016, 15:11:00   Subject: Confused about skills and stuffs
Hey guys !
Started playing here few days ago and i have a level 70 MM hunter atm. I was going through quests and stuffs while i noticed i learn riding and get mounts itself without having to learn or ...
  Topic: Need Clarification on performance :D
steveleo13

Replies: 10
Views: 1611

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-04-2016, 04:06:32   Subject: Need Clarification on performance :D
Hey guys !
I am new here and before i download MoP (because i got volume based internet and i dont want to waste volume) i wanted to know when does the population of this server peak mostly and what ...

Page 1 of 1