Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: global_en chat
syncronius

Replies: 1
Views: 473

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2019, 13:47:48   Subject: global_en chat
Hi,
didnt know where to post this so here goes.
Global_en stands for Global_english right? Its has always been the rule that people can advertise their guild in another language but all the rest had ...
  Topic: hitting lvl 98
syncronius

Replies: 2
Views: 405

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-03-2019, 15:30:35   Subject: hitting lvl 98
Hello all.
Me and a lot of other players are struggling at a certain poin ingame.
When u hit lvl 98, the message that u are ready for broken isles pops up inviting you to start your artifact quest. ...
  Topic: windows 10 read only issue
syncronius

Replies: 5
Views: 2115

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-10-2018, 21:49:32   Subject: windows 10 read only issue
Got a new computer last week, installed it with all the latest updates.
Everything works just fine untill i downloaded the freakz software.
When trying to set the data folder and its contents to non ...
  Topic: have i done that quest?
syncronius

Views: 758

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-05-2018, 21:59:57   Subject: have i done that quest?
IS there a way to implement a request line like .info(questlink) to see if you have finished a quest. I know there is an addon for it, but not sure if it works on your current patch. As several of the ...
  Topic: Alterac Valley bug.
syncronius

Replies: 1
Views: 437

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-05-2018, 23:06:44   Subject: Alterac Valley bug.
noticed something today.
Was playing a long AV, capped a few graveyards, a tower, defended graveyards etc... almost at the end of the battle i disconnected; rejoined... when the game ended, i didnt g ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] val sharah stuck at halfway neutral rep
syncronius

Views: 1502

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-03-2018, 14:57:28   Subject: val sharah stuck at halfway neutral rep
not sure if this is a bug, not even sure where to post this. so here goes.
In valsharah i did a series of quests, but as of now, no more quests appear. ive been to the temple of elun and to bradensbr ...
  Topic: voting points ... 5 or 10???
syncronius

Views: 604

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 03-07-2017, 19:28:58   Subject: voting points ... 5 or 10???
Ive noticed while browsing the vote shop, that items have x number of days voting next to them.
For example a flying mount wich costs 100 voting points says (10 days of voting) ... so that would tell ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] mining and node detection
syncronius

Replies: 0
Views: 402

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-06-2017, 22:55:53   Subject: mining and node detection
Mining nodes have no skill limit. Every node can be mined no matter what level your mining is. (possible exploit) I doubt this is intended as herbalism does not have this issue.
Node detection: Nodes ...

Page 1 of 1