User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: unfortunate misfortune, sad question, racism on the server I need a clarification of the
willyananjo460

Replies: 1
Views: 163

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2020, 05:39:44   Subject: unfortunate misfortune, sad question, racism on the server I need a clarification of the
unfortunately, today I was talking to a friend of mine about items and class rotation, when a nick warrior (smekerul), from the guild = freti, out of nowhere calls me a human sub,
and call me in pri ...
  Topic: voting does not work on the server site
willyananjo460

Replies: 2
Views: 340

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-07-2020, 18:08:18   Subject: voting does not work on the server site
hello gentlemen.
I'm a common problem for 2 months because I vote on the site and I can't get any votes back, I select the nominees and vote, but in my account the vote poins values ​​are ...
  Topic: has no npc, no mission in the paladin's class hall, I have no way to start the classhall
willyananjo460

Replies: 2
Views: 149

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-07-2020, 23:38:17   Subject: has no npc, no mission in the paladin's class hall, I have no way to start the classhall
WoW Freakz link: Paladin Startrekk
Bug description: good afternoon, I apologize for bothering you, but I have a problem with my paladin, I cannot claim that it is universal, however in my account, my ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] guild character dont exit bug for kick guild helpme bug interface
willyananjo460

Replies: 4
Views: 220

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-06-2020, 17:49:05   Subject: guild character dont exit bug for kick guild helpme bug interface
WoW Freakz spell link: paladin name :Startreckk
Bug description: character does not leave the guild, the name of the character does not appear in the list of members of the guild making it impossible ...

Page 1 of 1