Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: auto broadcast for rbg and 3v3
xilliden

Replies: 1
Views: 221

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 17-03-2022, 14:12:28   Subject: auto broadcast for rbg and 3v3
hi currently no one play rbg or 3v3 i want to suggest that if u guys can make a auto broadcast or something that remaind ppl that they are solo now 2s is good there is ppl always but no one play rbg e ...
  Topic: [druid] lunerwing form
xilliden

Replies: 0
Views: 356

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 09-03-2022, 17:10:02   Subject: [druid] lunerwing form
thankfully today i saw most of druid marks was working - but my Archdruid's Lunarwing Form
overwrites flight form and i cant still change it i made a Sentinel Form glyph and mailed to my alt acoun ...
  Topic: druid flight/Aquatic and Travel Form forms on barber shop
xilliden

Views: 166

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-02-2022, 22:03:37   Subject: druid flight/Aquatic and Travel Form forms on barber shop
Bug description: currently on server there is only cat form and bear form tab on barber shop instad of showing all tabs i have archdruid's lunerwing form but still there is no flight form tab
al ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Legacy Loot on legion dungions and raid
xilliden

Views: 337

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-10-2021, 16:02:18   Subject: Legacy Loot on legion dungions and raid
WoW Freakz link: not needed
Character name:
Bug description: on 2020 March 31 Blizzard made a official topic that they gonna add legacy loot for legion dungions and raid as sayed on blizzard topic ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Legacy Loot on legion
xilliden

Views: 188

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-10-2021, 03:09:24   Subject: Legacy Loot on legion
on 8.3 patch Blizzard added Legacy Loot Rules for legion dungions and raids but currently it seems its not activited
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Hidden Appearance Unlock hidden quests
xilliden

Views: 245

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-10-2021, 15:37:24   Subject: Hidden Appearance Unlock hidden quests
some items that still drop like Spark of the Fallen Exarch Twisting Anima of Souls
The Stormfist and some other still drops but it dosent give hidden artifact Appearance item on use should cast hid ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [broken shore] sentinax ship
xilliden

Views: 262

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2021, 12:13:44   Subject: [broken shore] sentinax ship
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Bainal
Bug description: sentinax ship is always on one spot instead of being in random locations in broken shore and sentinax fel beam deal too much dmg quickly kill ...
  Topic: [broken shore]Mark of the sentinax is impossible
xilliden

Views: 224

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2021, 08:25:06   Subject: [broken shore]Mark of the sentinax is impossible
Mark of the sentinax quest is impossible to complete because sentinax ship fel beam deal to much damage even in level 120 it kills player so fast please fix that fel beam so that quest be at least
po ...
  Topic: artifact challenge appearance on bfa
xilliden

Views: 207

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 12-01-2021, 12:11:48   Subject: artifact challenge appearance on bfa
hi i want to return to server after some time i want to know that in your server i still can get artifact challenge appearance or they are not obtainable like blizz?
  Topic: [REJECTED] tauren druid old flight travel form
xilliden

Replies: 3
Views: 473

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-03-2019, 13:10:23   Subject: tauren druid old flight travel form
WoW Freakz link: https://imgur.com/TWVxVES
Bug description: why my travel flight form Still the old model I saw some people have new model
if this is no bug Please tell me
or fix it , and Glyph of ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Paid in Lifeblood
xilliden

Replies: 2
Views: 949

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-01-2019, 22:02:18   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Paid in Lifeblood
whan i complite this quest it well not teleport me like 7.1.5
and i can't use the portal to stormhiem
please fix
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Jarod's Mission] is bugy
xilliden

Views: 276

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-01-2019, 16:34:11   Subject: [Jarod's Mission] is bugy
[Jarod's Mission] is bugy jarod's pet can't get me in to blackrock hold
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] stable bug
xilliden

Views: 209

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-01-2019, 13:11:09   Subject: stable bug
- when i try to use all of my pets only 1 pet visable and aothers are invisable
https://imgur.com/a/y3X7Yl8
all of my pet slot is hidden not empty
and when i drag the pet in slot pet change bu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] stable bug
xilliden

Replies: 3
Views: 626

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-01-2019, 12:26:27   Subject: stable bug
- when i try to use all of my pets only 1 pet visable and aothers are invisable please cheak

Page 1 of 1