User
Pass
2FA

[4.3.4] [EN] Druid Tank PvE Guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm
Author Message66809
Pufarinaa

[Arch Druid]

(since 23-02-2023 22:39)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 25-04-2013, 19:03:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know that 80% of the population from Freakz think that the bear is useless, but they are heavily mistaken.
The Druid is an exceptional tank, he can adapts to any situation, he has multiple resist spells, a lot of dodge, and he has the biggest DPS among tanks (if he is correctly socketed).
The only disadvantage is that you will have to "fight" with rogues and other feral druids for items (the bear is the only class that hasn't special items for tanking).
So don't hesitate, make a druid tank, you will love it !

Alliance side:
  • Night Elf:
    Nature Resistance: "Increases your resistance to harmful Nature effects by 1."
    Quickness: "Reduces the chance that melee and ranged attackers will hit you by 2%."
    Shadowmeld: " Slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence."

• Worgen:
    Aberration: "Increases your resistance to harmful Nature and Shadow effects by 1."
    Viciousness: "Increases critical strike chance by 1%."

Horde side:
  • Tauren:
    Nature Resistance: "Increases your resistance to harmful Nature effects by 1."
    Endurance: "Base Health increased by 5%."

• Troll:
    Regeneration: "Health regeneration rate increased by 10%. 10% of total Health regeneration may continue during combat."
    Da Voodoo Shuffle: "Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon!"
    Berserking: "Increases your attack and casting speed by 20% for 10 seconds."
    Beast Slaying: "Damage dealt versus Beasts increased by 5%."

Below I will explain what race is better suited for tanking depending on several factors:
  • If you want to play at Alliance:
    • Main spec tank: Definitely you have to choose Night Elf for the 2% miss bonus from Quickness
    • Offspec tank: Either Night Elf so that you can use more than one time potions during combat, either Worgen for the 1% crit from Viciousness. It depends only on you.

• If you want to play at Horde:
    • Main spec tank: Definitely you have to choose Tauren for the 5% base heatlh bonus from Endurance
    • Offspec tank: Troll-ul will be best suited because Berserking is useful on all 3 specs: restoration, boomkin and feral dps.

• If you don't preffer a specific faction, I recommend the Tauren as a druid tank

All the spells will NVEVER work on Freakz, so that's why some buffs or nerfs implemented by Blizz may or may not work here on Freakz.
That's why you have to frequently check the Druid Bugs & Fixes topic to stay in touch with all the bugs and fixes the druid currently has.

Patch 4.1.0

• Skull Bash - will now always hit the target.

• Lacerate - bonus threat has been removed and replaced with increased initial damage done.

• Enrage - no longer increases physical damage taken.

• Savage Defense - has been redesigned slightly. Instead of a single charge absorption, it now places an absorption effect on the druid absorbing up to 35% of the druid's attack power (modified by mastery, if applicable) in damage and lasting 10 seconds. There are no longer any charges on the effect.

• Stampeding Roar (cat/bear) - duration has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 6. The movement speed effect has been increased to 60%, up from 40% and is no longer cancelled by cancelling shapeshift form.

• Swipe (bear) - cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 6, and is now trainable at level 18 (training cost has been reduced). In addition, the bonus threat from this ability has been removed and replaced with increased damage done.

• Thrash - bonus threat has been removed and replaced with increased damage done.

• Berserk - is no longer on the global cooldown.

• Feral Swiftness - now also causes Dash and Stampeding Roar to have a 50/100% chance to instantly remove all movement impairing effects from the affected targets when used.

Patch 4.2.0

• Omen of Clarity - clearcasting buff from now lasts 15 seconds, up from 8 seconds.

• Pulverize - weapon damage percent has been decreased to 60%, down from 80%. Damage per Lacerate application has been increased to 1623, up from 361.

• Mangle (bear) - weapon damage percent has been decreased to 190%, down from 260%. Bonus damage has been increased to 3306, up from 754.

• Lacerate - initial base damage has been increased to 3608, up from 2089. Initial damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 5.52%, down from 7.66%. Periodic base damage has been increased to 69, up from 16. Periodic damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 0.369%, down from 0.512%.

• Natural Reaction - damage reduction has been increased to 9/18%, up from 6/12%.

• Innervate - now grants an ally target 5% of his or her maximum mana over 10 seconds, but still grants 20% of the druid's maximum mana over 10 seconds when self-cast.

• Faerie Fire (feral) - base damage has been raised to 2950, up from 679. Attack power scaling has been decreased to 10.8%, down from 15%.

• Maul - base damage has been raised to 35, up from 8. Attack power scaling has been decreased to 19%, down from 26.4%.

• Swipe (bear) - base damage has been increased to 929, up from 215. Attack power scaling has been decreased to 12.3%, down from 17.1%.

• Thrash - initial base damage has been increased to 1042, up from 339. Initial damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 9.82%, down from 19.2%. Periodic base damage has been increased to 581, up from 189. Periodic damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 1.67%, down from 3.26%.

• Druids now gain 1 attack power per point of Strength, down from 2. They continue to gain 2 attack power per point of Agility while in Cat Form or Bear Form.

Patch 4.3.0

• Vengeance - it no longer ramps up slowly at the beginning of a fight. Instead, the first melee attack taken by the tank generates Vengeance equal to 33% of the damage taken by that attack. In addition, as it updates periodically during the fight, it's always set to at least 33% of the damage taken by the tank in the last 2 seconds. It still climbs from that point at the rate it did previously, still decays when damage is not taken, and still cannot exceed a maximum based on the health and Stamina of the tank.

• Bear form - now provides an armor bonus of 120% at all levels, up from 65% for characters below level 40, making it easier for lower level druids to tank dungeons.

• Bear form - now provides a Stamina bonus of 20%, up from 10%.

• Threat generated by classes in active tanking modes has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%.

• Flask of Steelskin - now grants 450 Stamina, up from 300.

• Glyph of Berserk - Duration increase is now 10 seconds, up from 5.

• Vengeance - is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.

• UI - Spells bound to a key now start to be cast when the button is pressed down by default, instead of waiting for the key to go up. This is an option that can be turned off in the Interface menu under Combat. Mouse clicking has not changed and operates on mouse click up.
    • UI - Targets and focus targets now display on the mini-map.
    • UI - Like the Focus Frame, the character Unit and Target Frames can now be unlocked and moved to one's content.
    • UI - The Macros window and Spellbook can now both be open at the same time to allow for more intuitive macro creation. In addition, the Macros window has a Save/Cancel button.
    • UI - The order in which characters are listed at the Character Selection screen can now be rearranged and saved.
    • UI - The cast bar can now be moved to display below the Character frame.
    • UI - Character talent specializations can now be viewed on mouseover of the Battlegrounds Scoreboard.
    • UI - A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items.
    • UI - Added a “promote everyone” checkbox that will automatically make all raid members, Raid assistants. This checkbox can be found in the Raid Frame and the Unit Frame “pull-out” tab.
    • UI - Players can now unlearn profession specialization without unlearning the profession (Engineering & Alchemy).
    • UI - Added a feature to interact with NPCs, game objects (mailbox, mining nodes, etc.), and corpses on left-click as well as right-click. There is now an option under Interface:Controls to turn this feature off.

I recommend this spec because you won't have problems with rage (moar rage -> moar damage):

You can find a talent calculator for 4.3.4 here

To automatically learn the talents ingame, use the following code:
Code:
/run t,p,a={2,12,23,42,53,62,83,91,113,121,132,161,172,182,203,211,221,3,22,43,53,61,1,}SetPreviewPrimaryTalentTree(t[1],GetActiveTalentGroup())for i=1,#t do a=t[i]if a<9 then p=a else AddPreviewTalentPoints(p,floor(a/10),a%10)end end

If you wonder why I haven't spent talents in Stampede, my answer is: Are you kidding me? Why should I spend any talents to attack faster with my paws for 8 seconds ONLY after I use Feral Charge (Namely at the beggining )? There are other talents more useful than this one.

If you wonder why I've spent talent in King of the Jungle, my answer is: That 15% increase damage for 10 seconds once every minute makes a difference and in combination with Berserk + spam Mangle (bear) = insane damage. Enrage has a cooldown of only one minute, that means you can use it 4-7 times during an encounter.

If you wonder why I haven't spent talents in Feral Aggression the answer is simple: there are other clases in raid who can cast decrease armor spells, so you don't really need 3 instant Ferie Fire. In case you are offtank and you have to enter in Cat Form to do DPS (when you are not tanking the boss because the main tank is), then you can put 2/2 in Feral Aggression for increase damage with Ferocious Bite.

• Prime Glyphs:

• Major Glyphs:

• Glyph of Maul - Maul will attack one more target (it's also very good as AoE threat/damage)
    • Glyph of Rebirth - it's a very good glyph for tanking, in A LOT OF situations I had to combat ress an essential player in the middle of an encounter. A lot of you probably think right now: "Why I can't use a normal Rebirth? Do I really need this glyph?" The answer is: "Of course random Dorel, you must have this glyph, you don't wanna ress someone just so he'll die again, do you?"
    • Glyph of Faerie Fire - it's an optional glyph, because you don't have many options. Personaly, I preffer this glyph and not Glyph of Frenzied because that over time heal is really good. For example, if the raid takes a lot of AoE damage and in that time you as a tank take a lost of damage, that over time heal will help the healers (they won't have to heal you as much and can concentrate on the raid members). If you are sure that you have a capable guild, you can use Glyph of Frenzied.

• Minor Glyphs:

I will explain the stats order, how you can convert stat rating into stat procent, reforge options, etc

• Armura: decreases the physical damage received.
    • the bear is the class with the biggest armor in the game, because he doesn't have parry rating, he relies on 4 major stats: armor, agility, stamina and dodge.
    • as the armor can't be socketed, the only way to get it is from leather items, trinkets and armor enchants.

• The armor from items: (head, shoulder, back, chest, wrist, hands, belt, pants, feet):

• The armor from enchants, trinkets and accesories: :
        1 Armor (from the item) = 1 Armor (in Bear form)

• 50% DR for a Lvl88 Boss = 32572.5 Armor
    • 55% DR for a Lvl88 Boss = 39810.8 Armor
    • 60% DR for a Lvl88 Boss = 48858.7 Armor
    • 65% DR for a Lvl88 Boss = 60491.7 Armor
    • 70% DR for a Lvl88 Boss = 76002.5 Armor
    • Armor cap (75% DR) for a Lvl88 Boss = 97717.5 Armor
    • DR = Damage Reduction
    • For detailed informations about the armor formula, look at 4.3.4 Formulas

1. Agility: increases the attack power, dodge and crit , it doesn't increase armor anymore.
    • it's the second major stat.
    • you can obtain agility from items, enchants and sockets.
    • if you have the ocasion to socket agility, don't miss it, don't socket full stamina in every socket like random noobs.
    • 1 Agility (from the item) = 2.5 Attack Power (in Bear form)
    • 1 Agility (from the item) = 2.625 Attack Power (in Bear form with Mark of the Wild)
    • 1 Agility = 0.0030783% Crit (0.0032323% with Mark of the Wild)
    • 1 Agility = 0.0041054% Dodge (0.0043106% with Mark of the Wild)
    • 1% Crit = 324.85 Agility
    • 1% Dodge = 243.58281085 Agility

2. Stamina: increases the bear's HP.
    • it's the third major stat.
    • it's idealy to maintain a balance between stamina and agility.
    • 1 Stamina (from the item) = 18.6984 health (in Bear form )
    • 1 Stamina (from the item) = 19.63332 health (in Bear form with Mark of the Wild)
    • 1 Stamina (from the item) = 1.6695 Attack Power (in Bear form at Vengeance cap)
    • 1 Stamina (from the item) = 1.752975 Attack Power (in Bear form with Mark of the Wild at Vengeance cap)
    • For detailed informations about the attack power gained from stamina, go to 4.3.4 Formulas

3. Dodge: increases your chance to dodge the boss's attacks
    • beside gear, the only way to obtain dodge is from: sockets, trinkets and reforge.
    • 1 Dodge Rating = 0.005687% Dodge
    • 176.71899 Dodge Rating = 1% Dodge
    • Of course dodge has diminishing returns. For more information look here and here

4. Mastery: increases the absorb of Savage Defense
    • you can obtain it from gear, trinkets, sockets or reforge, but I recommend NOT to reforge other stats into mastery or use sockets with mastery because the mastery that you gain from items is more than enough.
    • 179.28 Mastery Rating = 1 Mastery

5. Crit: increases the chance to land a critical strike with your attacks and abilities
    • you can obtain it from gear, trinkets, sockets or reforge, but i recommend NOT to reforge other stats into crit or use trinkets / sockets with crit. The crit obtained from gear is more than enough.
    • the druid is the only tank that can reach and even exceed 50% crit in a raid full buffed, that means most of his abilities will be critical strikes => more damage => a better aggro.
    • 1 Crit Rating = 0.0055779% Crit
    • 179.28 Crit Rating = 1% Crit
    • base physical crit (for 0 agility, 0 crit rating): 7.4755

6. Haste: increases the speed you hit with your paws.
    • It's a pretty good stat on Freakz when you reach end gear because increases your paws speed => more DPS => better aggro control.
    • 128.05701 Haste Rating = 1% Haste

7. Hit: mareste sansa de a lovi cu abilitatile
    • hit cap for a lvl 88 boss (raid boss) is 8%
    • from my experience I can tell you that hit rating for tanks on Freakz is useless. Even if you have 1% or 8% it's the same thing, furthermore the intrreupt and taunt from patch 4.1 have 100% chance to hit, I don't recommend to stack hit.
    • 1 Hit Rating = 0.0083256% Hit
    • 120.109 Hit Rating = 1% Hit
    • 8% Hit = 960.872 Hit Rating

8. Expertise: lowers the boss's chance to dodge/parry your abilities
    • expertise cap for a lvl 88 boss (raid boss) is 26 expertise.
    • from my experience I can tell you that expertise rating on Freakz is as useless as hit rating. I don't recommend to stack expertise.
    • 30.0727 Expertise Rating = 1 Expertise
    • 120.109 expertise Rating = 1% Dodge reduction
    • Level 88 mob = 6.5% (Dodge) = 781.890 (26) (mobs can't parry anymore, so you don't need to hard cap expertise)

Probably most of you who played druid tank before wonder why I've chosen agility in favor of stamina. Let's analize the two stats:
  • 1 Agility (from the item that will be equiped):

• 1 Stamina (from the item that will be equiped):

As you can see, if we choose agility we will have an advantage against stamina over 3 stats:
  • more attack power -> more damage -> better aggro
  • more dodge -> more chances not to receive white hits from bosses -> you live longer
  • more crit -> more damage and more procs from Savage Defense

Attention! I don't say you have to socket only agility, there must be a balance between agility and stamina, but the predominant stat should be agility, not stamina.

• Mastery
    • nu dati reforge la mastery deoarece da increase absorb efect la Savage Defense

• Crit
    • la inceput, pana o sa va faceti ceva gear, nu dati reforge la crit deoarece va ajuta sa procuie mai des Savage Defense dar si va mareste critical chance la abilitati => damage mai mare => puteti tine agro mai bine
    • cand ajungeti spre end gear dati reforge fie in DODGE, deoarece o sa adunati destul crit din agility-ul din gear si inca 9% crit din Pulverize

How to reforge your items by some parameters: (you have to be in Bear Form and only with Mark of the Wild on yourselves):
  • items with Mastery + Crit:
    • if you have 40%+ Critical Chance (or 38%+ if you use Flask of the Winds in raids) but you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Crit into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Critical Chance (or 38%+ if you use Flask of the Winds in raids) and you also have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Crit into HASTE.
    • if you don't have 40%+ Critical Chance, don't reforge crit.

• items with Mastery + Haste:
    • if you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Haste into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Dodge Chance, don't reforge

• items with Mastery + Hit / Expertise:
    • if you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Hit / Expertise into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Hit / Expertise into HASTE

• items with Crit + Haste:
    • if you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Haste into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Dodge Chance, don't reforge.

• items with Crit + Hit / Expertise:
    • if you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Hit / Expertise into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Hit / Expertise into HASTE.

• items with Haste + Hit / Expertise:
    • reforge Hit / Expertise into DODGE.

• items with Hit + Expertise:
    • if you don't have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Expertise into DODGE.
    • if you have 40%+ Dodge Chance, reforge Expertise into HASTE.

Below I will tell you what gems, enchants, flasks, food are best suited for a druid tank in a raid/dungeon.

A bear need to eat too, right? He isn't so fat for nothing.

In my opinion, the two most useful professions for a druid tank are:

Other useful professions for druid tanking:

As you probably saw abobe, in patch 4.1.0 the bonus threat from tanking abilities was removed, but their damage was increased.
Also in patch 4.3.0, in bear form, the threat is calculated as being 500% of the damage dealt by abilities.
In conclusion: more agility and stamina => more crit and attack power => more damage => more threat => better aggro control => less wipes by your fault. (this doesn't mean it's your fault if a random Dorel comes and uses full burst from the start on the boss when you have 0 rage. If he does that and he comments, bitch slap him).

Use the macros below so that you won't have to manualy cast Maul

3x 3x 3x 3x

If you have an encounter where you have to do AoE damage after 1-2 minutes to keep aggro, don't use Berserk at the beggining, use it when the mobs will appear.
If you have to intrerrupt a spell and in the same time you have to apply the second or third stack of Lacerate, cast the intrerrupt and then continue with your rotation (applying the second or third stack of Lacerate).
If Mangle procs while you have to apply the second or third stack of Lacerate, cast the Mangle proc, then continue with your rotation (apply the second or third stack of Lacerate). Mangle procs have priority over Lacerate applications.

3x

Attention !

You have to permanently pay attention at your raid and communicate with the people from it so that you cand use your cooldowns at the right moment and to help as much as you can.

Thanks to the 4 T13 piece bonus, your role is also as a healer, not just as a tank, so pay attention at the raid's HP. (I think this is the best bonus ever !)

Also, synchronize with the people from raid at intrerrupts, do not hesitate to use Skull Bash at cooldown because now it has a 100% chance of interrupt (it doesn't depend on hit rating anymore) and a very small cooldown (that's why you've spent points in that talent).

Panic buttons shouldn't be used all in the same time, but depending on how much damage you take.
  • if you know that you're going to receive a good chunk of damage, ativate Stay of Execution (for those of you that don't have the trinket, you can use Barkskin).
  • if you've taken a good chunk of damage that let you bellow 35% HP and you know that you are not going to receive any major damage, activate only Survival Instincts.
  • if you've taken a good chunk of damage and you know that you're going to receive more big damage, activate Survival Instincts + Frenzied Regeneration

Barkskin: you have to use it at cooldown over the entire encounter duration to ease the healers work like so:
  • if you know that you're going to receive a fair amount of damage after 20 seconds after you've started the encounter, use it then, not at the beginning of the fight. Example: The Stomp from Morchock. Don't use Barkskin at the beginning but when Morchok casts his Stomp.
  • if you know that you're going to receive a fair amount of damage during the whole encounter tou cand use Barkskin at the beginning and then refresh it at cooldown.
  • if you have a lot of mobs on you and you take a lot of damage constantly, than you can use Barkskin succesively with other items. Example: you cast AoE taunt and you take all the oozes that appear at Maloriak - activate Stay of Execution, after the absorb runs out activate Survival Instincts, and after that cast Barkskin.
  • if you are taking huge damage, you can use Barkskin simultaneously with other spells. Example: At Maloriak when he cast the flame, you can use Barkskin + Survival Instincts => 70% reduced damage => you can take a flame all by yourself so that the raid won't take any damage.

For Yor'sahj the Unsleeping you can use as a trinket Mirror of Broken Images so that you won't take a lot of magic damage, in this way you are helping the healers alot. With a cooldown of just 1 minute, you can have this trinket ready for every set of oozes.

Also if you are a night elf you can use Shadowmeld during an encounter to reset the cooldown of Potion of the Tol'Vir

Swipe / Thrash macro:
Code:
#showtooltip
/castsequence [stance:1] reset=6 Thrash(Bear Form), Swipe(Bear form)
/use !Maul(Bear Form)

Mangle (bear) macro:
Code:
#showtooltip
/use Mangle(Bear Form)
/use !Maul(Bear Form)

Lacerate macro:
Code:
#showtooltip
/use Lacerate
/use !Maul

Berserk + Potion of the Tol'Vir for higher DPS:
Code:
#showtooltip
/use Berserk
/use Potion of Tol'vir

Below I'm going to explain how to get your gear on Freakz from 0 to BIS items.
This list will be updated as new bosses and instances will be implemented.
Also I will try to answer the following questions:
  • Dorel: "I'he hit lvl 85 on my druid, I have enough money to buy items, what do I do now?"
  • Fuego:"I've hit lvl 85 on my druid, but I'm new on this server, I don't have money to buy items, where do I start?"

My advice is that after you've put some gear on you go and farm Firelands trash for reputation and End Time for Justice Points
You can also do PvP in arenas to aquire Conquest Points so that you can buy some PvP items until you get PvE items'
    Attention:

• The items are sorted from the lowest to the highest in stats, for every slot.
  • Some of the PvP items that I've listed below are better than some currently PvE items or the best PvE item costs valor points that are hard to get. This PvP items should immediately be replaced with PvE items as soon as possible.
  • I will give you an example: Morchok in Dragon Soul drops tank shoulders, but at the moment you don't have any good shoulders to equip to tank Morchok, so you can do bgs or arenas to get the PvP ones and when the PvE ones drop at Morchok you can change them.

As I told you, Valor Points are rare to get, so you should buy Valor Points items in the following order:
Relic -> Neck -> Feet (or from AH) -> Head -> Chest -> Finger -> Belt

Below I will list you the current Best in Slot Items on Freakz for the druid tank, where you can get them, how to reforge them, how to socket them and what enchants you should use.[/center]

Attention: This are my options for the tankish DPS spec, you you want to go with resists, but with a lower dps, don't reforge into Haste, but into DODGE, and reforge items that have Haste into DODGE. My opinion is that for the current implemented bosses, the tankish DPS spec is better suited. Now it's up to you to choose what it's convenient for you.

Bellow I will list theBest in Slot Items for the druid tank in patch 4.3.4, where you can get them, how to reforge them, how to socket them and what enchants should you use.

Last edited by Pufarinaa on 15-05-2015, 11:30:30; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Pufarinaa

[Arch Druid]

Post Posted: 26-04-2013, 00:19:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reserved
0 0

Bionicle06

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2014 11:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-04-2014, 09:42:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice guide, but now the images are gone, can you edit the thread, plz?
0 0

styledf

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2014 13:05)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-05-2014, 15:05:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the images are not appearing.
0 0

Pufarinaa

[Arch Druid]

Post Posted: 02-05-2014, 22:30:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know, sorry about that. I exceeded the bandwidth limit. They will appear again in about 1-2 weeks -
0 0

Kinook

[Pastor Penticostal]

(since 12-03-2021 12:11)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 02-05-2014, 22:32:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tinypic

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ WE ARE CYCLONE ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
0 0

morky1991

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-07-2014 17:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-06-2014, 13:10:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

multumim de guide !
0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 28-10-2014, 11:21:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Do you think you can make a Guide for MOP too?
This was one of the greatest guides I've read and it would help a lot of people to get along with the Druid tanking.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Silenz

[MindControled]

(since 28-05-2018 09:51)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 28-10-2014, 17:51:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
Do you think you can make a Guide for MOP too?
This was one of the greatest guides I've read and it would help a lot of people to get along with the Druid tanking.

Sorry man, I won't make guides for this server anymore.
My rewards for spending my free time and helping this server were: verbal abuse from the second-admin + deleting all my posts with that proof + insta-ban on my account Pufarinaa.

I am sorry that I can't help good players become great at tanking with a druid, but I can't stay on a server with frustrated staff that pour their rage on members.

[PvE] Druid TANK Guide
1 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 10:33:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that's shameful m8! sorry for that!
I'm not sure that there's gonna be any druid to rise from the community to keep in place the druid forum.

Let's hope for the best -

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Kinook

[Pastor Penticostal]

(since 12-03-2021 12:11)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 17:37:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I promise that when mop will come, i will make guides for all specs of the druid, both pvp and pve. So long, Pufarinaa, we, droods, will miss you. And i will make them the right way, with every detail, spec variations, stats, macros and rotations. The durid subforum will not be kill. Even though lots of people left freakz, we still have some druids that play flawlessly and could give their oppinion on druids. Prepare for the pvp tree invasion @ Pandaria.

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ WE ARE CYCLONE ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pufarinaa, 30 August 2015 20:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 03:30:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x