User
Pass
2FA

A Funny Story About a Raid by NEEDLEBUNS => [COOL STORY BRO]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message11208
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 02-10-2012, 20:18:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

POWERMAN IS BACK!

That's right friends!
Your favorite PUG Journalist is back to tell ya all about great news in the world...

... of warcraft..

Last time Powerman spoke to you, he mentioned the intricacies and hulla-balooey from PUG raids.

This time Powerman joined a PUG raid, but was generally organized by a Horde guild called <Hey Im PVE>.

What a cool name! They want everyone to know that they're PVE! How terrific! -

There were 5 or 6 of them from that guild, and the rest were gathered via the raid finder, including yours truly.

==============================

Problems started to unravel on Atramedes.

You see, for some odd reason, the raid leader Needlegun, had so much Needlefun - and thus he became very obsessed with his raid leadership!

There's nothing wrong with leading a group of people - the problem is when mistakes are made but are not even recognized - for the sole purpose of thinking:
"Hey I'm leading! I'm so L33t!"

-

Prior to the fight, I spoke to the raid group about where to move with regards to avoiding circles/breath + kiting it.
Needlegun and his <Hey Im L33t in a Private Server> guild friends got annoyed, saying: "omg we know we know"...

Unfortunately, they don't know:
- 3 people died to early, because they ran the wrong direction towards the breath, or getting other people caught in it

Another thing I noticed was that Needlegun was a bit slow with using the gongs.
I actually had to mention this to him, but he would not admit it, because <Hey I'm PVE>!!!
- I ended up having to hit the gongs instead with the right timing.

I told the group that we should wipe. The boss was only at 80%; we had around 3-4 gongs remaining, and 3 DPS dead.
I did that by not moving at all with the breath and simply said: "Let's just wipe it guys and do better".

- The <Hey Im COOLZORS> guild people started hating on me for it, thinking I did not know what to do, even though I made a clear mention that we should re-do the fight.

-

================================

On the second try here's what happened:

I hit ONE gong during Searing Flame - I did so because (on the first try) Needlefun was slow, as mentioned.
He hated it - because he was supposed to be the popular guy!
He said that I "wasted 3 gongs" - though I corrected him that I only used one.

I was also kiting the breath perfectly - in fact - I had sonic breath most of the encounter - and managed to move nicely.
- One <Hey Im PeePee> player died, because he was running "with me" (even though I was avoiding everyone).

=================================

Another problem with Mr. Needlefun is that he might be in love with gongs.
- -

You see according to these:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=41442#article
http://www.wowwiki.com/Atramedes
- And tankspot videos; and other online discussions...

"Only one gong should be used for air phase, or NONE at all, provided that the targeted player has a good distance and is not in danger of being hit by the flames."

That is mostly what happened during the second try (people were NOT in danger).
But Mr. Needlefun's lusty appetite for gongs must have made him forget that - because he used TWO TO THREE GONGs - in each air phase.

=================================

He then rages at me - saying I "caused the wipe" - because they had no more gongs left to use.

I had to speak my mind to him - and point out to him - I may have used ONE, thinking he would be slow on using for Searing Flame again...

... but he has to realize he wasted SO MANY MORE for no reason.

Now - what does being in a happy guild called <Hey I'm PeePeePee> do?

-

Apparently it makes people nye kultyurniy - because everyone, obviously being friends with Mr. <Hey Im Needles>, thought he was correct.

It is, without a doubt - Hive Mentality - merged with ignorance and stupidity.

Here are some screens for all. Enjoy!

Take note:

- His lackey/friends kept asking if I was the leader. I don't think being the leader has anything to do with "helping the raid function well" - because obviously, Needlebuns was not even looking at what's going on.

I simply answered: "No, I'm not the leader; but I sure as hell won't screw you as bad as your current leader."
-

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 01:36:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 00:07:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

at least now we know that ur name is derphalanx or something like that and one of ur chars is priest.And also ur attention whore
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 00:44:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
at least now we know that ur name is derphalanx or something like that and one of ur chars is priest.And also ur attention whore

Did you ask your entire guild to downrate the post because it talks about you - because that is very pathetic indeed.

It just cements the player's point that it's a "hive mentality gone to waste".

-

Besides, the question is, why would you say the Powerman seeks attention?

Remember = 3 or 4 topics before this, everyone was enjoying all that was written.
---> Does it seem as "attention whoring" to you NOW - because it talks about you?

Now then, how about you "grow a pair" and try to talk like a man - regarding what was written.
Such as - answering each "tidbit" about you, point for point.

Otherwise, it simply shows you can't handle the truth buddy boy, and would more likely go:

"OMG GUYZZZZZ SUM D00D SEY BAD THINGS BOUT ME I SO MADDD OMG HATE!"

-

PS:
80+ posts
17+ topics

Yet, all I see here, in the pictures, is a sad, rage-filled kid, screwing badly in a raid, yet trying to blame others = just to save face (prevent himself from being embarrassed by someone else), in a raid he's leading.

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 00:58:45; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 00:53:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

why i can downrate u even more on my own. u seek attention because ur weak,selfish and pathetic idiot.there are many people on these server i dont like,but u ,u are like the queen,damn hypocrite,only able to throw shit at other people hiding it behind fail and copycated humour,u are one of the most disgusting.
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:13:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
why i can downrate u even more on my own. u seek attention because ur weak,selfish and pathetic idiot.there are many people on these server i dont like,but u ,u are like the queen,damn hypocrite,only able to throw shit at other people hiding it behind fail and copycated humour,u are one of the most disgusting.

As far as I'm concerned - several topics ago about the same cases:

- Ninjas http://forum.wow-freakz.com/A-Funny-Story-About-a-Death-Knight-named-Corefire-COOL-STORY-BRO-t175899.html
- Noob players http://forum.wow-freakz.com/A-Funny-Story-About-a-Druid-named-JOINED-and-LegeA-COOL-STORY-BRO-t175730.html
- Ragers http://forum.wow-freakz.com/A-Funny-Story-About-A-Pugger-Named-ALIENHEAL-COOL-STORY-BRO-t176219.html

These were all documented and people received them well, and even enjoyed reading them (I've only heard a negative comment from one reader).

It's hard to think I would be "attention-seeking, weak, selfish, pathetic, or even idiotic".

How can I be - when I am simply writing about an experience based on facts and real things that happened?

How can I seek attention = when all I seek is to share experiences with other people here?
Would you rather have me make a topic saying:
"omg i dc omg ninja sad sad omg"?

How can I be weak and selfish = when I devote my time to people I don't know in a PUG, just to make sure things flow smoothly?

How can I be pathetic = because I write about some random player, regarding something that happened? That's more or less "journalistic expression".

And lastly, how can this action be idiotic = because it's about you?
I daresay, on the flipside, maybe you've done some idiotic things which warranted this being written down for everyone' amusement?

In fact, I will conclude that the only reason you feel that way - is because this is about you.
Yet instead of countering the facts with your own reasoning - you simply throw insults out into the wind, uncontrollably angry yet frustrated, that someone could mockingly make a humorous jab at you.

C'est la vie'

-

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 01:17:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:16:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

only thing u devote ur time is bossting ur ego by writing some so-called funny stories....and all other things are dedicated to ur ego too .

Last edited by Needlegun on 03-10-2012, 01:22:06; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:21:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
only thing u devote ur time is bossting ur ego by writing some so-called funny stories....

I daresay a lot more people found these stories funny, than simply "so-called" funny.

How about you give it a try? Or are you grammatically challenged, Comrade? -

I devote time to things I enjoy, whether it's real life activities, or in the world of gaming - which is only a fraction.

Just because you're on the receiving end of my brand of humor doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

It simply means I'm just a free-spirited writer who speaks of experiences with players here, and could care less how long that person has been here, if he's part of <Hey I'm PeePeePee>, or has more reputation points.

-THIS- is simply a typing exercise for everyone else's enjoyment and reading perusal.

-
=========================================

PS:

I can guess what you're telling your cronies and coattail-riders now...

"Omg gusssyy! dis Powerman bad!!! we must be angerry at him! coz i am raid leader!! omg!!! We mast hateee him coz ME UR #1 FRIEND NEEDLEMANS use 3 gongs in 1 air phaseee cozzz I like the sound! It's hissss faultt OMG!!!"

-

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 01:26:35; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ur brand humour is stolen from the net,ur brand free spirit is stolen from there too, and as ive said ur pathetic,weak idiot.i respect those people u bash in ur stories much more than u,cuz ure just a parasite making urself on others

Last edited by Needlegun on 03-10-2012, 01:29:58; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:28:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
ur brand humour is stolen from the net,ur brand free spirit is stolen from there too, and as ive said ur pathetic,weak idiot.i ,cuz ure just a parasite making urself on others

Hold on, let me go check my downloads folder...

Nope... I honestly have not downloaded any sense of humor via torrents and peer-to-peer sites.

I would say it's God-given and life-nurtured.

-

As for brand Free Spirit - I believe that's a deodorant sold in the Ukraine?

But, in most countries - it usually means: "I could honestly care less, I love having fun, and making fun" - unfortunately, this time it came at your expense.

C'est la vie ~

Needlefunz wrote:

i respect those people u bash in ur stories much more than u

Of course you do.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" = as the saying goes.

Another saying is: "Birds of the same feather flock together".

So if people think Alienheal is a twat; Corefire is a lying nabcake; and Joined is moronic...

.... And you like them....

... Well, the conclusion should be easy to figure out...

-

Last edited by Powerman on 03-10-2012, 01:38:17; edited 3 times in total
0 0

kiiisu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-03-2014 01:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:32:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Butthurt much?
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:34:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kiiisu wrote:
Butthurt much?

Unfortunately, with the way our friend Needlebuns is reacting, I believe so... -

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:37:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nabcake will learn,twat will change,but hypocrites like u wont change cuz they think they are good already,pretending to be fine but knowing about being wrong

0 0

kiiisu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-03-2014 01:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:41:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

haha no, i actually meant you.

I read all your other three ''Philippine humor'' writings and all i can see is that you got really butthurt and posting on the forums is the only way to pay back.

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:45:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
Nabcake will learn,twat will change,but hypocrites like u wont change cuz they think they are good already,pretending to be fine but knowing about being wrong

Actually - that would more or less apply to you.

Remember several times after telling you that:
- "you don't need multiple markers because it might confuse other people"
- "I'll try to help you out by guiding the people here in case they run around wrongly"
- "you were a bit slow on the usage of gongs; I actually had to hit them myself on the first try"
- "I think it's better if we wipe and just re-try, so here I go suicide mode"
- "you don't need to use gongs when people are not in danger; why did you use up all three in one phase?"

These were all ignored - by you - so that you can say things such as:

- "noob u dont know what to do u fail!"
- "lol u dont even move!"
- "lol we wipe say thanks to that guy he cause our wipe"
- "lol i am use gong!"
- "omg! i am raid leader! yeeeeyyy!"

Based on the screenshots and actual facts - it means you're actually thinking "you're good, pretending to be fine, but knowing deep inside you're wrong".

Like I said in a previous post = "saving face".

The reason you do that is because you probably led a guild, or have a high rank in the past or present.
And you cannot stomach how one other person is trying to help, or was monitoring the group more carefully than you did.

That's why you reacted arrogantly and angrily when someone pointed out the problems - because you felt your imaginary internet video game position was being usurped - when it was not.

If that's the case - you're not a leader (in every sense of the word), you're just obsessed with the rank.

-

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-10-2012, 01:45:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kicked u like some dog from my raid,and everything that i see is pathtic attempt to have some revenge...But w8,u cant even admit that,ur hiding behind jokes.

And now im gonna kick ur forum rep...and ull write a novel about it,cry me a river

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by blader, 18 October 2012 16:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 07-06-2024, 12:00:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password