User
Pass
2FA

"A New Invention" - questline to change Hati's look

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message994
Shezz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2019 19:26)

Post Posted: 25-05-2018, 08:13:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Welcome all,

questline "A New Invention" is supposed to be given by Image of Mimiron in our class order hall. Its a questline for BM hunters only of course, since only they have two pets.

Quest was added on global servers in patch 7.0.2 so I was very suprised that its not here yet. I`ve done my whole class campaign just to be sure that it doesnt unlocks somehow after campaign.

It doesnt.

Quest ID (global) : http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43370/a-new-invention

Image of Mimiron on Freakz is just standing there, without option to talk to him - so of course he also doesnt give the quest.

Would be nice if devs would look into it - changing Hati look was the most hype BMs had since vanilla and was extremly exciting for me as well when Blizz added it on global servers on 7.0.2 patch.

I know that this isnt exactly urgent for dev since they are fixing more important things, but would be nice if someone with passion towards BM had the time -

Cheers - for the Unseen Path

1 0

wiosennie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2018 19:25)

Post Posted: 25-05-2018, 09:18:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It would be great to do that questline -
0 0

Labush
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-10-2018 12:05)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 25-05-2018, 10:36:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The devs are currently working on implementing the rest of the class hall campaign, then doing the rest of the side quests for hidden skins and such.

They'll fix those as soon as possible!

"Misdirect dont confirm posts without having any idea about how the spell work or play hunter . Thx !" -- Gladys 2k18 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
0 0

Shezz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2019 19:26)

Post Posted: 26-05-2018, 00:03:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"I read it, its not a priority fix at the moment."

-by LethalFactorLK

Its the answer on PM from dev team. I guess we will wait long.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 14:30:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x