User
Pass
2FA

A friendly suggestion
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message393
han13t

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2020 19:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-02-2020, 21:39:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys, i'm pretty new to the server and i like it so I try to get the fly in legion.
I made all the quest but still have 2 chapters in Suramar because i need to get Revered with em so i can get the quests.
Now i am Honored with almost all of em but the problem is the Rep rates are x1 from what i see, also here the only way to get rep is by doing WQ
So to get revered with all of em i need like 2 months ?? and this is for a guy that can stay 24/7 and play WOW
You really should make the rates for the Rep a little bit higher no one like to do 250-300 WQ in Suramar for example then 250-300 in other places
Now let's be serious 2-3 months to get the fly in legion
Its a private server and things should be easier here. This is my opinion, its just a suggestion

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 27-04-2024, 04:25:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x