User
Pass
2FA

[APROBAT] Admin request

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war4.freakz.ro -> Admin Request
Author Message891
Ludwig Van

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 14:43)

Post Posted: 06-05-2017, 19:38:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there, I would love to become admin on fy_snow/de_dust2x2 maps (single server).

im 20+ years old playing counter strike over 10 years (breaks included)

I am currently admin on http://www.zakalenezraky.com servers, including snow, dust fy maps and gun game and deathmatch servers. I am reliable and I do not tolerate cheats. I found myself playing on your server often, I am in top15 list already and I want to keep playing on your server. I would love to become admin on that server, because there is lot of cheaters out there and I could help you guys keep server clean. That would mean I would just ban cheaters - I would not care about anything else. I would not slap, kick or anything. I am normal player who plays. I am not bored kid who wants to have laugh. I had enough laugh, now I want to play and I want to play with fair guys and to make sure its this way, I would need an adminship. Please consider my request.

More info:

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/torchat/

sex: male

Previous experience: over 10 years of counter strike, playing bhop too. Experience with amx mode as i am admining currently on another servers too.
Also i am technically skilled penetration tester. I could even help with security. (later on)

Please let me know. thanks.

PS: I am also mentally stable -

1 0

NovzkI

[√–1]

(since 28-03-2020 17:28)

Votes: 209

Post Posted: 09-05-2017, 00:48:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In order to become an admin on our server, you have to go through certain steps:
1. Accumulate 20 hours of play in one month and at least 7 days since you started playing on the server -> you can now make a request for GRUNT
2. Once you've been accepted as a grunt, you have to wait another month in order to make an admin request.

Request model:
1. Nick
2. Age
3. How long and how much you've been playing on the server (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/89.44.246.193:27015/) - provide link for your name
4. Reason of request
5. Agreement of following server's rules (you just have to write 'I agree to follow war4.freakz.ro's rules')
6. List of cheaters caught by you (optional for grunt request)

For the list of cheaters, you need to start your own topic here using the following model:
Nick:
Ip:
Date and time:
Reason:
Proof:
Cheaters caught:

When in doubt, just have a look at how other people are doing their own lists.
Thank you for you interest in keeping the server cheaters free!

Pro grunt from me, as I'm sure you can get to 20 hours soon. You've been a regular last week. Keep it up, and if you do a good job you might be promoted to an admin without having to wait another month to make another request (not my decision though, as I'm not an owner anymore).
Just let the admins know when you spot a cheater using the amx_chat or say team @ followed by message and start recording a demo. Then ask them if you can post the cheater on your cheaters list and also ask for the IP of the cheater. If there's no admin playing on the server, add the cheater on your list regardless and mention he hasn't been banned. I hope this helps. Any questions, please ask using PM.

0 0

Your Angel

[War4.freakz.ro]

(since 04-06-2018 12:19)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 12-05-2017, 23:30:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm waiting PM with name and password.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Your Angel, 12 May 2017 21:30

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war4.freakz.ro -> Admin Request  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:58:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x