User
Pass
2FA

About website heirlooms

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message456
Zhckoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2020 14:55)

Post Posted: 10-06-2020, 14:30:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am going to buy heirloom from website with vote points but i have question. As you can see in the image, there is warning on some heirlooms. So if i buy one of these, am i not going to be able to use them in my other character? For example i have mage and priest, if i buy it with priest, can i use it on mage and priest at the same time? I am new to the game and these heirlooms are kinda complicated -

https://prnt.sc/sx73g9

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-06-2020, 09:22:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zhckoo wrote:
I am going to buy heirloom from website with vote points but i have question. As you can see in the image, there is warning on some heirlooms. So if i buy one of these, am i not going to be able to use them in my other character? For example i have mage and priest, if i buy it with priest, can i use it on mage and priest at the same time? I am new to the game and these heirlooms are kinda complicated -

Hi Zhckoo!

That's not entirely true - the heirlooms with [NOT COLLECTIBLE] by their name means they don't add to your collection. HOWEVER, these items are still account bound (if you've played any expansion pre-WoD you will know that heirlooms used to be account bound so you'd mail them between your characters), and can therefore normally be mailed between your priest and mage.

It is however true, that you will not be able to use them on your mage and priest AT ONCE. But you will be able to use them on both characters.

I hope this made sense and answered your question. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

1 0

Zhckoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2020 14:55)

Post Posted: 11-06-2020, 15:01:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:
Zhckoo wrote:

Hi Zhckoo!

That's not entirely true - the heirlooms with [NOT COLLECTIBLE] by their name means they don't add to your collection. HOWEVER, these items are still account bound (if you've played any expansion pre-WoD you will know that heirlooms used to be account bound so you'd mail them between your characters), and can therefore normally be mailed between your priest and mage.

It is however true, that you will not be able to use them on your mage and priest AT ONCE. But you will be able to use them on both characters.

I hope this made sense and answered your question. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

Yeah, i got it. Thank you!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by topgun750, 12 June 2020 05:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 18:26:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x