User
Pass
2FA

Add ! to the npc in legion dalaran

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message363
Doentemental

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2021 18:52)

Post Posted: 24-02-2021, 01:29:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Every day someone asks what they should do once they reach legion dalaran because the npc has no !, if it's not possible to add ! since it's not exactly a quest just add something else so they know where they should go next
0 0

Bridget Dahl

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2022 23:00)

Post Posted: 26-02-2021, 21:58:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am stuck at 100 lvl. When i took q for Legion and tp to Dalaran. Next questline showed me go to SW. And nothing shows anymore and that npc has disaper. I remove all quests and still nothing. In game chat doesnt help.
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 21 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 28-02-2021, 09:11:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Doentemental wrote:
just add something else so they know where they should go next

Upon reaching Dalaran and having access to your Artifact Weapons, you are meant to use the Scouting Map and choose various zones to level.

Bridget Dahl wrote:
I am stuck at 100 lvl. When i took q for Legion and tp to Dalaran. Next questline showed me go to SW. And nothing shows anymore and that npc has disaper. I remove all quests and still nothing. In game chat doesnt help.

Create a ticket in-game and have a GM check your quests for you.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 28 February 2021 07:12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:23:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x