User
Pass
2FA

Advice to staff / devs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message335
Neunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2021 10:01)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-01-2021, 14:17:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I noticed that there was a recent bug fix : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Herbalism-BfA-Quest-The-Frigid-Boon-t595344.html
You guys rushed in and confirmed it as bug , it was never bugged and player who reported it didnt bother to read quest log and figure it out or go over wowhead for help and read comments, its very clear from his chat log he didnt do the quest as its intended . You have to use emote /sigh as part of "roleplay" to unfreeze herb , quest description says " The heat from your breath appears to have made the petals supple enough to bend instead of break. You also believe that this may be a way to prevent the flower from activating its defensive cold blast."
Wowhead link : https://www.wowhead.com/quest=48763/the-frigid-boon The second top comment tells you how to do the quest.
So my advice for future, take a little bit more to confirm a bug before handing pointless work to poor devs , have a nice day -

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 19-01-2021, 14:40:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For the record, I did do those things suggested in the WoWhead comments. None worked. Even tried some things on my own.

It just seemed very random when you would get credit and when you wouldn't. I got credit for flowers I just ran up to and grabbed and other times I didn't get the credit. I had heard numerous people complain about it before I reported it.

It was completable, but very randomly.

Although, I got the quest credit randomly after the report had been confirmed, so I was unable to add that part in.

Last edited by Emilia on 19-01-2021, 14:41:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Neunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2021 10:01)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-01-2021, 12:02:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea well , nothing much was wrong with it , i got credit for 3 , then it stopped giving, relogged then got seven in row, that was all it took, it was not bugged but bit clumsy, But the player reporting it didnt even try to do it properly and reported it right away... i spent doing that quest 2 min, if thats bugged then everything is... and i did that quest like two week before it was "fixed"
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:03:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x