User
Pass
2FA

[Alliance] Einherjar - US

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message849
Saraswati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2013 18:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-01-2013, 21:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Einherjar -Alliance
English-US
PVE
http://einwow.guildlaunch.com/

Whisper Saraswati or Jaehaerys for more information!

Einherjar is a newly formed raiding guild and is now looking for new members! We understand the the raids are currently not working except for Baradin Hold.
However, once we get more members we will do Fireland trash runs and if a member is undegeared we will be willing to help you gear up so you are raid ready!
Einherjar strives for a fun and friendly raiding experience. We do not have a Vent yet, but once more members join we will get our own Ventrillio server.

Our ideal raiding times are:
Weekdays 9 EST / 4:00 Server Time
Weekends 10 EST/ 5:00 Server Time

The days are general for now until we see how many members log on on those days- but the times will remain the same.

We accept all levels!

Classes Needed:
Warrior
Shaman
Priest
Hunter
Death Knight
Mage
Paladin
Rogue
Warlock
Druid

Last edited by Saraswati on 31-01-2013, 20:22:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Kenren325

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2013 18:34)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-01-2013, 09:56:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there players of Exodus,

My in game name is Jaehaerys and I am acting leader of the Einherjar guild. I wanted to add some voice to this recruitment post to call in those looking for a home on Exodus.
Saraswati and I reside on the Eastern Coast of the US, now I know there are a lot of American players out there and english speaking beside who are looking for a guild to call home, Our plan is toward raiding and I hope that Einherjar will be something that people consider.

I've been MMoing and raiding for the past 8 years now, I raided from Vanilla WoW up through Wotlk and then moved from MMO to MMO, Saras and I both did. We messed around with Aion, Tera, TOR, a number of free to plays and eventually landed in Rift for a good many months. We joined a guild that grew to be in the top twenty in the world and I became Warrior lead as well. We were 5th in the world on the Hammerknell Conqueror achievement for those that know the game. I can promise a professional atmosphere with a strong family in Einherjar.

If you have any questions please whisper either of us in game, lately I'm on each and ever day doing dailies and BH whenever it is off CD.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 16-07-2024, 00:45:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x