User
Pass
2FA

An Audience With The Arcanist - Quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message448
catalinnr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 23:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-09-2018, 00:32:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=24451&&name=an-audience-with-the-arcanist
Bug description: After accepting the quest, you should be able to move in the Silver Convenant Base without being teleported outside by the mages. The problem is that the the server has it's own system that always prevents players from entering the other faction's zone, teleports players near the fountain and it conflicts with the buff that the quest gives you. Please change the way the prevention system works.
Proof: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=24451/an-audience-with-the-arcanist

1 0

Vojtik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-02-2019 14:41)

Post Posted: 28-09-2018, 14:27:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It would indeed be nice to have this quest fixed.
Especially because it probably worked at some point (since 332 people apparently completed it). However, as of now, I can confirm it is impossible to get to the Arcanist before the system teleports you out.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 11:34:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x