User
Pass
2FA

[Antorus, the Burning Throne] Kin'garoth Vs Demon hunter Eyebeam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1563
overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2021 08:18)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 25-08-2020, 07:51:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=198013&&name=eye-beam
Character name:ildena
Bug description: right now eye beam doing 0 dps on Kin'garoth
Proof:

talent using https://ibb.co/rxBmWJM

1 0

Fiury

[Legend of Pandaria]

(since 10-09-2023 16:03)

Votes: 239

Post Posted: 25-08-2020, 10:35:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And not only at Kin'Garoth, Yesterday we did Antorus Mythic difficulty and for first 2 bosses eye beam also did 0 damage and after that our Demon Hunter just not used this spell.

Discord: Fiury#4432

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 15:57:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fiury wrote:
And not only at Kin'Garoth, Yesterday we did Antorus Mythic difficulty and for first 2 bosses eye beam also did 0 damage and after that our Demon Hunter just not used this spell.

It seems like the issue is related to the boss hitboxes. Is this the first time you notice this? Could you provide more info, from cca what range were you trying to hit the boss(es) with Eye Beam?

I can confirm the issue with Kin'garoth for now. I'll leave this topic open untill I do further tests about it + if someone finds more info.

https://trello.com/c/iW0AP9Yo/652-abt-havocdemon-hunter-eye-beam-vs-kingaroth

Last edited by Lerona on 26-08-2020, 16:30:46; edited 1 time in total
1 0

catalinnr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 23:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 16:15:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On the mythic raid i did yesterday i tought it was strange that i saw no damage numbers during eye beam, on the first few casts i let it slide cause it might have been above the boss and i somehow missed them, but after 3 casts i began to look for the ticks, there were none, here is the proof only proof i got, as you can see there is no eye beam ticks nor any anguish ticks registered. Eye beam's range is larger than demon's bite so if i could use demon's bite i could for sure hit it with eye beam. One thing is for sure, the range at which it's casted makes no difference, i was using eye beam while soaking(outside the boss's melee hitbox), stuck to the wall and aeverything in between and there where no procs whatsoever.

https://imgur.com/a/AjNWqgy

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 16:30:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

catalinnr wrote:
On the mythic raid i did yesterday i tought it was strange that i saw no damage numbers during eye beam, on the first few casts i let it slide cause it might have been above the boss and i somehow missed them, but after 3 casts i began to look for the ticks, there were none, here is the proof only proof i got, as you can see there is no eye beam ticks nor any anguish ticks registered. Eye beam's range is larger than demon's bite so if i could use demon's bite i could for sure hit it with eye beam. One thing is for sure, the range at which it's casted makes no difference, i was using eye beam while soaking(outside the boss's melee hitbox), stuck to the wall and aeverything in between and there where no procs whatsoever.

Right now I checked and it worked fine for me on a <20 yards range. Since Eye Beam's range is 20 yards, I checked on 19 yards and it worked as intended and applied Anguish hits / did the right amount of ticks etc. If you can maybe provide proof next time you do a raid (and type .distance to double check the range) it would be helpful and/or providing video proof of how it should be vs the ingame issue you're experiencing.

1 0

overpowerz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2021 08:18)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 18:01:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lerona wrote:
catalinnr wrote:

Right now I checked and it worked fine for me on a <20 yards range. Since Eye Beam's range is 20 yards, I checked on 19 yards and it worked as intended and applied Anguish hits / did the right amount of ticks etc. If you can maybe provide proof next time you do a raid (and type .distance to double check the range) it would be helpful and/or providing video proof of how it should be vs the ingame issue you're experiencing.

i was on melee range (hugging boss -)

Last edited by overpowerz on 26-08-2020, 18:04:04; edited 2 times in total
2 0

thesupakorn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2021 08:10)

Post Posted: 01-09-2020, 04:15:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This only happened recently, also yesterday i did m+ eoa and was unable to use eyebeam to the last boss. I had to dive into the water to eye beam the boss.
1 0

thesupakorn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-09-2020, 04:41:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From the last 2 weeks, i can't use eyebeam to all of the bosses like that stay in place like Kin'garoth.

For examples, Garothi Worldbreaker, Wrath of Azshara, Helya.

It's so obvious and 100% can be reproduced, would you please confirm and fix this.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 07-09-2020, 13:17:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thesupakorn wrote:
From the last 2 weeks, i can't use eyebeam to all of the bosses like that stay in place like Kin'garoth.

It's so obvious and 100% can be reproduced, would you please confirm and fix this.

I have confirmed the issue for Kin'garoth. If you read the post, you will see that I asked for assistance in providing proof of the bosses hitboxes vs how it should be.

1 0

thesupakorn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-09-2020, 04:29:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lerona wrote:
thesupakorn wrote:

I have confirmed the issue for Kin'garoth. If you read the post, you will see that I asked for assistance in providing proof of the bosses hitboxes vs how it should be.

Sorry, I forgot that this post is not in 'Class spells / talents', which has 'Confirmed' status.

I would like to provide an information that this also happen with Garothi Worldbreaker, Wrath of Azshara, Helya.

I tried Garothi Worldbreaker in guild raid yesterday and the issue still exists, but for some reason i can find a spot that i can use eyebeam to it, which is a little right to the boss, then i told my guildies to use world mark at that spot, and it works, everyone laughed. Also no matter how far it is, it can hit or not, depends on the angle I use, so I don't think it's about range.

That's all I know right now. Thanks for the hard work!

2 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

Post Posted: 09-09-2020, 01:15:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thesupakorn wrote:
Lerona wrote:
thesupakorn wrote:

Sorry, I forgot that this post is not in 'Class spells / talents', which has 'Confirmed' status.

I would like to provide an information that this also happen with Garothi Worldbreaker, Wrath of Azshara, Helya.

I tried Garothi Worldbreaker in guild raid yesterday and the issue still exists, but for some reason i can find a spot that i can use eyebeam to it, which is a little right to the boss, then i told my guildies to use world mark at that spot, and it works, everyone laughed. Also no matter how far it is, it can hit or not, depends on the angle I use, so I don't think it's about range.

That's all I know right now. Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you very much for the information! But as this post is getting longer and longer with comments, I'll close the topic as the main report from the title "Kin'garoth vs Eye Beam" was confirmed. So please it's for the better not to spam the post without proofs for further bugs.
If you would be so kind to make a report with the knowledge you have and also try using .distance when trying to hit the bosses with Eye Beam, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, I'll try to make a report generally about Eye Beam and the other bosses' hitbox from the comments.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 08 September 2020 23:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 21:07:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x