User
Pass
2FA

Anunt!!! / Announcement!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Pay to win
Author Message1746
^AvioanE^

[INACTIVE]

(since 26-11-2020 18:23)

Votes: 719

Post Posted: 21-11-2014, 21:12:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

Pay to win. I wanted to emphasize for you that in order to take part in the lottery you have to give a fee.

• Instructions:
    • You are not allowed to open any new topics, otherwise you will get a Warning.
    • If you have any issues or problems, you can only post in the discussions thread. The topics are well organized, avoid messing them up, otherwise, you will get 1-2 Warnings.
    • Read well the terms and requirements before you register.

• Rules:
    • Follow the pattern below. Avoid visually messing up the topics, don't do it just because.
    • If you don't follow the standard registration pattern, the reputation you gave as the fee, WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
    • You must have enough reputation for the fee, as it has to be given only from your account, other combinations are not accepted. Example:
      • A friend sends reputation for me.
      • I have a good tip at eBets, I will pay the fee when I get it.

Registration pattern:
The reputation will be sent to Tournament Master, you will give the reputation by [+] along with the message [FREAKZ Lottery- Participate]. Any message that does not match my directions won't be taken into consideration and the reputation will not be refunded. To register again, you have to send another message, this time it has to be [IDENTICAL] to the one I wrote.
You have to reply into the registration topic. The reply should contain the following message: "I participate". Nothing more, nothing less.
ANY ENTRY THAT IS NOT MADE ACCORDING TO THE GUIDELINES WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE REPUTATION YOU SENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY LOST.

• Rewards:
    • FREAKZ gives you 200-250 reputation points.
    • All the reputation accumulated.
    • A steam game [Depending on the Freakz purchases or donations from anonymous].

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by ^AvioanE^, 21 November 2014 19:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Pay to win  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 05:49:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x