User
Pass
2FA

Application as Enhancement Shaman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message387
pothead94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2016 17:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 19:33:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
-

Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello Guild Reckless -. My name is Patrik and im 21 years old and im from Portugal/Germany. I just finished my apprenticeship, and for now, im just playing wow and im waiting to start my new Work in february. As a logistic worker. I would say im a very social Dude and im in Teamspeak all the Time while playing.
Cant imagine WoW without a skilled active community as such, Reckless.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Bluelabel, Shaman-Enhancement, Ilvl 499.

Race and Class: Orc-Shaman

Main spec/Off spec: Enhancement/Restoration (486ilvl)

What's your item level in PvE gear?

Alts: Hunter 498, Rogue 493, Frostmage 491, BloodDK 470

Professions: Shaman(main)= Blacksmith+Engineer, Hunter=Blacksmith+Engineer, Frostmage=Tailoring+Engineer, Rogue=Blacksmith+Engineer, BloodDK= Alchemy,

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/bluelabel

EXPERIENCE:
-

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

Ive been playing since 7 Years, and i played in 3 different Guild total.

2 Years of playing on german private Server (WoWPrivateServer.com) This was my Noobi time - i Learned how to play the Game and was a casual player like everybody at the beginning. At the end Of first year i joined guild "Panzir" and got to meet the Raids.

After that i played 1 Year on cataclysm Retail Server (Shaman, Lizara(name)Elemental) its loong time ago but i think u still can look into it - #Blizzard
In that time I found Enhancement is the perfect Spec for me because it involves range and melee attacks. I liked the mix alot and started to google all About the Enhancement Shaman.

I added another 3 years of playtime on german Server Frostmourne/Frostberry. Here i got almost all my experience i have. I raided Icc full heroic content 25 man as Restoration shaman ( guild needed resto at that time (guild name Adeptis) so i pleased them and went full Resto) It still was a good Experience. Gearscore 6392 at that time.

Then the server switched to cataclysm and i raided full progress in heroic eccept for Blackhorn, Spine and Madness. i couldnt get to kill those with my guild. Sadly. We had all the potential. All in 25 man Icc And Dragonsoul. Then our Guild (Hells Bears) done A server switch to Freakz. Where im playing Main Mage now.

Id like to go back to my roots and play enhancement again. because i have the most exp on him and its the most fun to me.

I never got kicked out of my guild. I always tryed to progress further with the team i had.

My Exp on Freakz: Msv normal clear, Hof normal clear (eccept garalon and the bugged ones), Toes normal clear
Msv heroic 5/6, Hof heroic 0/4, Toes heroic 0/4

The heroics in Hof And toes are missing, but im sure i can proof enouh skill to easily kill them in a raid group in test raids or something. Im open for it.
Also this expansion is new to me and im just starting -

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?
-

My Role in those Guilds always was Core Raider. And i had many many good hours with my mates from guild. I didnt have a clear Role or Job, but i always made sure nobody is flaming each other, eccept they where right about it. Im a very honest person. Not everybody can handle that.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:
-

I covered this point above-

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation
-

Pulltimer
5 using Spirit Walk
4 Position correctly
2 using Potion
1 Searing Totem

Pull- Useing Unleash elements+ Flameshock,
Popping all cooldowns (agility trinkets before wolfs and elemental, also bloodlust and ascendental if need the burst at beginning)
Stormlash totem
stormstrike
lavalash
Firenova or Lightning bolt if 4or5 stacks
Earthshock
One more stormstrike while Ascendent

-Repeat

On AoE Situation obviously i use Firenova on cooldown and if there are enough targets i use magma totem.

I will alwas adjust my dps to boss tactic. As if we are doing 4 kings heroic on MsV. i will cancel my Lighning Shield and stop using flameshock+ totem
to prevent the raid from whipes or something. I also like to use Call of elements for double stunn. - (tsulong adds)

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
-

Mastery=agility as much i can get, 7.5 hit, 7.5 Experise, haste as much as i can get without losing mastery=agility, then critical strike.

Which addons are you using?
-

I am Using for my shaman:

Atlas Loot
Deadly Boss Mods
ExtraCD
NugComboBar
Quartz
Recount
Reforgelite
Tidy Plates
Totem Timers
and Weakauras 2

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
-

http://workupload.com/file/yeZFanqc

Its very easy for me to reach 5 Million dmg. I did 6 million in burst duration. I can add A Screenshot maybe where i stay longer at dummy for 10 million.
As you can see i only got off 4 lavalashs - - My normal dps in raids is 130-220k+ ( highest burst at elegon 376k)

(Info: I always use better weapon in second hand when i have 2 set bonus because of lavalash)

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
-

I would need to add this later. Currently i dont have a screenshot from Raid.

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
-

Thats not even A question for me - Im always teamspeak when i play wow.

If there would be a macro to start both programms at once.. i would use it -

I hope My Application was juicy enough and im looking forward for a test raid maybe?

happy about every type of respond.

--Bluelabel/Patrik

Posturi unite automat, 21-11-2015, 19:33:38

Sorry i added a new topic by accident.

I hope this counts -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-11-2015, 19:35:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post your request at the appropriate tread.
Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Burebysta, 22 November 2015 12:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 00:27:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x