User
Pass
2FA

Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message225
Dejanpally

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2014 00:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 02:11:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charr Name : Dejanpally

Class: Paladin

Specc: main/ retribution paladin ilvl 398 full pve os/ holy ilvl 388 full pve

Armory:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dejanpally

Something about me : I play wow about one year and a half on freakz server. Before that, I played on retail seven months.Im 41 and in my free time like to sing in choir, ride a bike and play chess.My homeland is Serbia and I live in Belgrade.

Reason for joining Crysis ?

Playing in friendly atmosphere with people from diferent countries and improving skills in my class and hc progress.I have heard from ppl from this server that you are the right place for that.

Regards, Dejan

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 02:50:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for a trial. Wrong topic to post tho. To others that post please post in the appropriate topic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 22-09-2024, 11:35:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x