User
Pass
2FA

Apply on Reckless

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message332
nelori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-07-2019 19:59)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-11-2015, 15:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
Hello my name is Harlan and i have 25 years old,and i'm from brazil.
CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Nick Warggharg

Race and Class: Orc Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: Arms,tank

What's your item level in PvE gear? Dps 500/tank491

Alts: Shaman enh 493/heal 495....DK tank 493....rogue 492.

Professions: blacksmith 550,coocking 575

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/warggharg

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

I am of the close encounter guild on Contato Imediato, but the guild has ended for lack of Brazilians play where the majority in this Vaizard.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

Guild Master/Officer

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

My experience is full toes 10/25n mv10/25n hof 10/25n(not garalon), mv 10h 4/6 All spec played tank,heal dps.

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
My main spec is arms,i start with charge burst (Reclesness,skull banner,berseker rage, blood fury{racial}),pot streng,Colossus smash,(mortal strike+bloodbath) depending build or Colossus smash,Storm bolt, Slam to finish the debuff the colossus smash,Dragon Roar,overpower with low rage and Heroic Leap for jump and re-charge. Fight single target.
Fight Aoe i change build for blade storm and i spam Thunder Clap+ swiping strikes for maximizing dps.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Hit:7.5%
Expertice:7.5%
critic:20% (not buffed)
Mastery:29%
Which addons are you using?

DBM, Recont, Iten lvl, Gatherer.

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.

http://i.imgur.com/6lqLmqt.jpg?1

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule
yes,no problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wipe, 27 November 2015 14:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 22:36:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x