User
Pass
2FA

Arena Season
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4936
Akhmed

[Danse Macabre]

(since 03-04-2018 13:45)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 07-02-2013, 08:55:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Complaining Resto Shammy... hmm.. First I think "WTF?!" How can u Complain for other class when u're unkillable?- Most of the server won't agree with U. You can say that they get gear by honor +100%, AV and other ways like that. And what? They're reporting bugs, most of them. Checking server when's unstabilized, so for time that they spent they have some kind of revard - I think that without players that reports bugs by playing and checking them for example on arena process of repairing server won't go even so fast as now. Yeah, it is fast. Thanks for reading, and please stop crying. They've more important things to read than "I'm resto shaman, someone've killed me! It's impossible, reset arena and whole season ffs!!!!!!".

Peace

0 0

fearphoenix945

[Brutal Gladiator]

(since 31-03-2014 01:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-02-2013, 15:59:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raster wrote:
The 2v2 bracket is a broken one.
We will not focus on arena seasons on that one, we will most probably organize them in the 3v3 bracket after the classes have been balanced.
So, all-in-one, 2v2 is nothing, 3v3 is beast.

sorry to bother.
Does that mean you are resseting 3v3 soon. Because sitting on r1 as an rmp at this state of the game isn't imho an easy job nor it is taking advantage of our classes as mages/rogues are currenlty so nerfed. We are going to be somewhat screwed if you do that.

Regards,

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 17:36:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password