User
Pass
2FA

Artifact problem?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1003
Zari

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2023 19:40)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 14:26:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm in scenario for the artifact (ashbringer Pala Retri).
When i had to kill Balnazzar i died.
I released the spirit and i came back to life, after this Balnazzar has started to evade all my attacks.

I though it was a bug (because i died) with evading stuff and i logout and login but ash bringer has disappeared from the main hand slot and Balnazzar is still evading my attacks and i'm stuck in this stage.

Also after i relogged the other 2 artifact has appeared in backpack.

http://i.imgur.com/IhtgLDH.jpg

Is there any solutions for this?

1 0

rolizzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-09-2017 07:13)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 20:41:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have the same problem! Is there any solutions for this?!

I'm in scenario for the artifact (ashbringer Pala Retri).
When i had to kill Balnazzar i died.
I released the spirit and i came back to life, after this Balnazzar has started to evade all my attacks.

I though it was a bug (because i died) with evading stuff and i logout and login but ash bringer has disappeared from the main hand slot and Balnazzar is still evading my attacks and i'm stuck in this stage.

Also after i relogged the other 2 artifact has appeared in backpack.

0 0

Zari

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2023 19:40)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 21:06:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've found a solution... actually more like a trick, and the trick is pretty annoying "don't die".
Abandon the quest for the Ashbringer if you still have it.

1. Retake it from dalaran (new dalaran) in Krasus landing (flight master).
Everything is good in the chain quest until you take the Ashbringer from the ground.

2. After you take it from the ground you will be spawned directly in the Balnazar encounter in a yellow cloud (move right) and try to stay alive without using Bubble (bubble is bugging the chain).

^That's the trick without any bug appearing.

There are something like 50% chances Balnazar will bug you and you will remain stuck forever (unstuck from website).
There it will be another 50% chances that you will have now Ashbringer in your inventory but you can't open Class Hall ( because of relog or unstuck will be necessary).

1. From this point you have to take again the quest from Dalaran until you find the Ashbringer on the ground again, loot it, it will be empty, than relog, your Ashbringer will disapear from weapon slot.

2. Abandon the quest if you still have it, Hearthstone back to Dalaran retake the quest try again.

3. Repeat all the steps until you succed (depends now at what kind of bug you find) and again keep in mind "DON'T DIE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Balnazar encounter you will be "stunned" by him if you wait a few seconds Tirion will say a "prayer" and a big button will appear on your screen, press it.
Sometimes is not working and you will have to unstuck and repeat everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very important thing! This chain is 100% more easy to do if you have level 100

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 10:49:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x