User
Pass
2FA

Auction API

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message202
Zontir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2021 02:27)

Post Posted: 06-03-2021, 06:24:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I am here because I would like to suggest that wow-freaks have an auction house api where you can see all the auctions that currently exist in the auction house.
I am of the opinion that this opens up a range of possibilities to any developer wishing to do any custom work with existing addons.

For example I come from a server which has an auction api. Since I am a programmer, I have created a website capable of extracting that information and serving it to the public so that anyone who is not a programmer can see and read the auction house information. In addition, the site also provided files that could be used by various auction house addons.

For example the TSM addon has a desktop application on the official server, but it is not possible to use it on any private server, so I also created a desktop app that downloads the file from the aforementioned website and put it in the right place in the wow folder.

All this is possible and much easier if the server developers could create a public database of the server auction.

I look forward to your answers.

Regards!

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:08:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x