User
Pass
2FA

Auction house gold being mailed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message625
uchiya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2018 04:44)

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 16:34:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi i have a problem concerning the item i went and sell at the ah it was magnificent hide 20x which i think i sold for 18 or 17k i dont remember it got sold yesterday i received a mail which has about 16k amount not sure because tax so it was unexact and it says i had to wait for a time or too been selling for quite sometime a tons of stuff pretty much normal for me didnt read the time required so next day comes which is today. The mail which said the gold is pending is now gone so is my gold. Yes i tried to make a ticket in game for the problem but 3 gm went online still no solution to my problem if somebody were to help me would be much appreciated
0 0

kaorri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 08:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 20:19:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

uchiya wrote:
Hi i have a problem concerning the item i went and sell at the ah it was magnificent hide 20x which i think i sold for 18 or 17k i dont remember it got sold yesterday i received a mail which has about 16k amount not sure because tax so it was unexact and it says i had to wait for a time or too been selling for quite sometime a tons of stuff pretty much normal for me didnt read the time required so next day comes which is today. The mail which said the gold is pending is now gone so is my gold. Yes i tried to make a ticket in game for the problem but 3 gm went online still no solution to my problem if somebody were to help me would be much appreciated

Hey to sum up a long story short, the AH takes a larger cut than it should, as if you were selling items in the corss faction auciton house ran by the goblins in Tanaris and so on.
I reckon it is put in place as the server as is x-faction (don't quite me on that one) in order to compensate for the slight faction imbalance.

Also, once you sell an item you instantly get the notification that the item is sold nad you have the gold pending. One hour later your get the gold in your mail.
This feature was implemented by Blizz in order to counter gold selling for real cash via the AH.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 22-10-2024, 05:03:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x