User
Pass
2FA

BFA PVP Arenas

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message478
jogy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2021 16:40)

Post Posted: 30-03-2021, 09:47:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys,

When we will get PVP scaling? I mean this is unplayable, no wonder why 2/3 ppl Q in arenas only and there are 0 ppl Qing for 3v3 arenas.
If you want to play an arena u have to buy gear, it's impossible to play an arena without buying gear cause there is no pvp scaling... i mean i understand the business model but it's not even fair for us f2p players.
Also i think even for the business model of scaling gear its better to have pvp scaling, cause more ppl will play on the server for pvp and only pvp players stay on wow cause pve players will finish the content and they will come on the servers
when the next big patch hit, but if have more pvp players the server will be alive and they will inv there friends and more ppl will play and more ppl will buy things from the shop...

0 0

Jack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2021 20:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-03-2021, 11:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings jogy

We do not have PvP scaling ready yet so we cannot say with confidence when it will be released, but admin has mentioned that he is not sure if we will release it in 8.1 or 8.1.5 patch so I assume it will come quite soon then. Don't worry we are aware of the issue with 3v3 arena and other related PvP balance stuff, we hope that with new MMR and PvP scaling we will have people queueing more for 3v3 arena and will be more satisfied playing it. Keep your eyes on our Discord server because we do announce upcoming updates to the server on it, and some information regarding it's progress!

Kind regards, Jack

0 0

jogy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2021 16:40)

Post Posted: 30-03-2021, 19:25:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

omg thanks for this amazing reply! im super hyped right now! and hope for the best. thanks !
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Jack, 31 March 2021 08:12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:28:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x