User
Pass
2FA

BFA worse classes/specs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message839
rezatorabi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2021 08:41)

Post Posted: 08-12-2020, 20:06:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We're gonna move to BFA soon. If you already played BFA before let us know about your experience. What is the worse class/spec in BFA in pvp or pve? And why? What was good in legion and worse in BFA?
0 0

kayllis787

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2021 11:05)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 09-12-2020, 11:04:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On Legion I was playing as monk mistweaver (healer) and I had so much fun. However, mistweaver has a lot of changes on BFA and it seems really worse. I would play as brewmaster (tank) on this expansion.
0 0

cyda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2022 17:53)

Post Posted: 09-12-2020, 22:10:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

first of all its personal.
second what you wanna do ? pvp ? pve ?
and in each category what?
pvp BGs ? arenas?
Pve raids? M+ ?
many class shines is some scenarios and lack in other scenarios.
shadowlands just released on retail so there is many website and logs out there you can find specific class performance.
as i saw destro lock shines in many aspect of game.

Dont Try to Find me. Im lost.
0 0

rezatorabi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2021 08:41)

Post Posted: 10-12-2020, 11:43:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cyda wrote:
first of all its personal.
second what you wanna do ? pvp ? pve ?
and in each category what?
pvp BGs ? arenas?
Pve raids? M+ ?
many class shines is some scenarios and lack in other scenarios.
shadowlands just released on retail so there is many website and logs out there you can find specific class performance.
as i saw destro lock shines in many aspect of game.

Some pvp like BGs not arena and M+. That's how i played in legion. So yea not a hardcore raiding nor arena pvp.
Yea i also saw people talking about Destro lock is really good and affliction lock is horrible. And Fury war lost it's huge burst damage and got constant damage instead.
But since i never played BFA i wondering what other people who played this on retail or other private servers think about.

Update @ 10-12-2020, 10:43:11

kayllis787 wrote:
On Legion I was playing as monk mistweaver (healer) and I had so much fun. However, mistweaver has a lot of changes on BFA and it seems really worse. I would play as brewmaster (tank) on this expansion.

Yea i have a monk too. I used to play as healer in BGs and it was really fun. Great mobility and good healing. It was really fun!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 05:54:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x