User
Pass
2FA

Best professions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message215
Mabuki12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2021 11:23)

Post Posted: 23-04-2021, 11:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In your opinion, what's the best way to farm gold, and which profession is the best for it.
I'm thinking about herbalism and alchemy, but i want engineering too because of all the fun things you can make and use

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 23-04-2021, 11:24:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I believe most professions have a good way to make gold (except inscription I guess). The AH is pretty bad on this server, so you gotta mostly make do with the stuff you can craft for a profit when selling to a vendor. However, there's always the mount selling way with professions. But in that case, Alchemy is a bit... annoying, because the recipe is a pain to get.

All in all, I'd suggest maybe checking out what item selling for the highest profit to vendors per profession or something because the Auction House is generally... crap. People don't buy pet, they don't buy transmog. So 'gold farming' methods that work on retail, do not work here (unfortunately).

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:06:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x