User
Pass
2FA

Bigger Fish to Fry - Ancient Black Barracuda

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message227
haluzak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2022 16:35)

Post Posted: 23-09-2021, 21:45:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=133742&name=ancient-black-barracuda
Character name: Haluzak
Bug description:
The whole broken isles fishing is bugged as there are no friendly fishing npcs nor the currencies they accept for items they sell seem to exist.

Achievement is doable by simple fishing till you get very lucky and fish up the bait rather than buying it the easy way,but i did all of this and got almost every fish except for ancient black barracuda which is shown in freakz database as 1% loot chance from broken shore and even less in other zones. I managed to get my hands on few baits that should increase chances on The Great Sea , but there is no fishing loot at all. I did follow Freakz database and tried to get few of those baits, went out to broken shore and tried to get it out, no luck. I did download fishingbuddy later so i can keep track of loots and provide it here, but those casts are just bit of all the fishing i did.

Proof:https://imgur.com/a/34OM189

Screenshot shows date when i got my first rare fish (how long am i fishing for that achievement) and some random logs from fishing buddy that i got for like last 7 days only, i did not run around all the zones and screen all the loot tables aswell. Wowhead comments show that it takes rougly 1200-1300 casts around broken isles to get the achievement. I did around 7000 casts in total for the time since i got my first rare fish in every zone that is shown here https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=133742&name=ancient-black-barracuda and i did not get single one. I had 1 hour of Ravenous fly buff only from baits shown in logs you can see on screenshots,not counting baits i got before, or on different places. The bait does not work for this particular fish aswell.

Fishing schools over broken isles are buggy aswell giving no loot very often and if so, its some random fish.

Also i have a feeling that i am getting pearl for legendary pole once a while but since i dont have the achievement i just get empty loot window, that is another bug.

I ask any dev to add that single one fish to any location and let us know where we can fish it up the hard way at least as i know i am not the only one missing this last fish here. It only takes up to 5 minutes of your time, i spent tens of hours fishing for something that just isnt there,so please do not ignore this report.

Thank you kindly.

Last edited by haluzak on 23-09-2021, 21:46:09; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 30-09-2021, 14:17:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well like you said it is possible since last completion was 43 days ago according to DB of this achievement, will confirm it and ask for a drop % increase since like you stated broken isles fishing is completely bugged. Confirmed https://trello.com/c/FNzSWe51/1794-legion-fishing-achiv-bigger-fish-to-fry
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 30 September 2021 12:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:34:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x