User
Pass
2FA

Biokill owning Cnpu screenshot
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4266
Shadowbane

[Sith Lord]

(since 30-07-2017 15:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 15:59:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://i.imgur.com/g4ioG2S.jpg

Me raping a noob hunter rofl

Posturi unite automat, 01-10-2013, 16:59:08

LOL @ PEOPLE ASKING TO CLOSE THE TOPIC, THEY'RE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THEM LOSING BADLY TO ME IN PUBLIC.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'VE JUST FINISHED READING THE COMMENTS, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY BUTTHURT FOOLS RAAAAAGING

People, you don't get it, I don't give a single flying *** what you think, I will continue to post screenshots to prove that I beat people if they deny it, I will continue to cause people to go into an enraged state and smash their keyboards into their heads. I will continue to do this because it makes me happy.

You can go *** yourself

Love you xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kind regards, The King.

0 0

maryan109

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-08-2015 04:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 19:47:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowbane wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/g4ioG2S.jpg

Me raping a noob hunter rofl

Posturi unite automat, 01-10-2013, 16:59:08

LOL @ PEOPLE ASKING TO CLOSE THE TOPIC, THEY'RE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THEM LOSING BADLY TO ME IN PUBLIC.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'VE JUST FINISHED READING THE COMMENTS, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY BUTTHURT FOOLS RAAAAAGING

People, you don't get it, I don't give a single flying *** what you think, I will continue to post screenshots to prove that I beat people if they deny it, I will continue to cause people to go into an enraged state and smash their keyboards into their heads. I will continue to do this because it makes me happy.

You can go *** yourself

Love you xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kind regards, The King.

U are the biggest idiot i ever saw in this game. Wait for a fking class fix and see when u will beat someone with ur blood dk. Until that get a life and play a non bugged class. You got too much fking defence and too much fking heal so wait for fix then post screens. Until that shut up. Dont post shit with ur op class.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 03 October 2013 15:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-09-2024, 17:50:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password