User
Pass
2FA

Search found 19 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Remember when we warned you about updating the server to MOP?
Shadowbane

Replies: 10
Views: 2636

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-04-2017, 08:29:02   Subject: Remember when we warned you about updating the server to MOP?
Update @ 05-04-2017, 09:29:02

Only 30 players? Lol, you've gotta be kidding me.
Also what drama? The server is a ghost town, there is nothing left to do there.
The same 10 people queue for BGs and rape everybody due to being an experienced premade ...
  Topic: Remember when we warned you about updating the server to MOP?
Shadowbane

Replies: 10
Views: 2636

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 05-04-2017, 04:36:55   Subject: Remember when we warned you about updating the server to MOP?
We warned you that you'd lose a lot of players and that your server would die.
You still don't get it, do you?
The majority of players who came to join when it was still in Cataclysm did so because of the then recent MOP expansion that came out on retail, what you did was basically ram MOP in the faces of the players ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] PvP title + Tabard recovery
Shadowbane

Replies: 1
Views: 249

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 17-03-2017, 16:19:48   Subject: PvP title + Tabard recovery
Character Name: Rocksmasher
Item Name & ID: Wrathful Gladiator title and Wrathful Gladiator Tabard.
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/genesis/Rocksmasher
Details: I cannot find my tabard or title that I've had for years, I'm going to link screenshots to prove below.
Screenshots shown below: ...
  Topic: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
Shadowbane

Replies: 17
Views: 4522

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-11-2014, 22:12:21   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
Posturi unite automat, 18-11-2014, 22:12:21

[quote ascuns]
If WoW Freakz began spreading their advertisements effectively, I'm sure that you'd find that we'd get plenty of people who are looking for servers like this one.
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 22:11:25   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
[quote ascuns]
Yes, and I would know since I've spent quite a while trying to find an alternate Cataclysm private server whilst being banned 2 years ago, and the closest thing to a good scripted Cata private server was AT Cataclysm's server which was bugged beyond imagination.
By the way, to anyone who is reading this, I implore you to start your own thread protesting against the update and instead ask for a separate server OR if you feel as strongly about it as I do, you could ask for the WoW Freakz team to not update it to MOP at all.
To any of the WoW Freakz team reading this, please, I'm aware you guys are stubborn as hell ...
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 19:06:24   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
[quote ascuns]
I'm sure they could then start advertising for more developers, and besides, Cataclysm has so much stuff fixed, there isn't much work to be done on that, so the bulk of the devs could then tend to the MOP server.
I believe we should be allowed to create a voting poll for this, the one with the highest votes is selected and is taken through to the final stage.
I really don't want to change to MOP, it's the reason why I've left retail and why so many players are on WoW Freakz, because of MOP.
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 17:23:46   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
[quote ascuns]
I know the chances of the WoW Freakz team doing what I suggested is slim, but I have to try anyway. I truly hope that the WoW Freakz team tries this, if we can just get lots of people to vote on this or something, I think it'll change things up for us -
And yes, we certainly are!, are you online right now?
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 17:04:28   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
I'm posting this thread because I believe that it's unfair that we all must quit playing our favorite expansion simply because others are bored. Instead I would suggest and encourage the WoW Freakz team to create two servers, similar to Genesis, Exodus and Evolution. Which is what every other private server has done and this way, you grant us more freedom to choose how we play instead of being forced to start over on an expansion that some of us may dislike.
I understand there may be an issue with the money and with the computer power required, but as I've said before you did have enough computer power and money to run 3 separate servers; Genesis, Exodus and Evolution. So I don't see why one MOP server would hurt anyone, and if anything, it might actually reduce initial lag when you star ...
Shadowbane

Replies: 1
Views: 544

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 16-11-2014, 16:58:15   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
I'm posting this thread because I believe that it's unfair that we all must quit playing our favorite expansion simply because others are bored. Instead I would suggest and encourage the WoW Freakz team to create two servers, similar to Genesis, Exodus and Evolution. Which is what every other private server has done and this way, you grant us more freedom to choose how we play instead of being forced to start over on an expansion that some of us may dislike.
I understand there may be an issue with the money and with the computer power required, but as I've said before you did have enough computer power and money to run 3 separate servers; Genesis, Exodus and Evolution. So I don't see why one MOP server would hurt anyone, and if anything, it might actually reduce initial lag when you star ...
  Topic: Biokill owning Meow screenshot
Shadowbane

Replies: 2
Views: 848

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-10-2013, 02:11:33   Subject: Biokill owning Meow screenshot
So Meow denies that he lost to me, so here is the proof.
Get mad
http://imgur.com/9GdMjlZ
  Topic: Biokill owning Cnpu screenshot
Shadowbane

Replies: 16
Views: 4202

PostForum: Other   Posted: 01-10-2013, 15:59:08   Subject: Raping a noob hunter
http://i.imgur.com/g4ioG2S.jpg
Me raping a noob hunter rofl

Posturi unite automat, 01-10-2013, 16:59:08

LOL @ PEOPLE ASKING TO CLOSE THE TOPIC, THEY'RE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THEM LOSING BADLY TO ME IN PUBLIC.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'VE JUST FINISHED READING THE COMMENTS, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO MANY BUTTHURT FOOLS RAAAAAGING
People, you don't get it, I don't give a single flying *** what you think, I will continue to post screenshots to prove that I beat people if they deny it, I will continue to cause people to go into an enraged state and smash their keyboards into their heads. I will continue to do this because it makes me happy.
You can go *** yourself
Love you xoxoxoxoxoxo
Kind regards, The King.
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-09-2013, 02:37:59   Subject: Another idiot
Ah another idiotic guy who denies hes lost to me and requested a screenshot
As requested:http://imgur.com/dfc6dPG
Get mad.
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-09-2013, 15:44:03   Subject: Reason
I posted those screenshots because every time I beat someone, they would always deny it and demand a screenshot, they did not expect me to have a screenshot at hand.
Quite frankly their reaction was priceless and they shut up afterwards. I do not care if I am banned from the forums or this topic gets closed. I got my point across, the choice of being butthurt comes down to you idiots.
Goodbye.
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-09-2013, 10:59:16   Subject: Another couple of screenshots of me owning idiots
http://i.imgur.com/6XcCGr4.jpg - Addison losing to me
http://i.imgur.com/Jlq9Yfh.jpg - Atra losing to me
There you go noobs, stay owned and stay mad xD
Shadowbane

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-09-2013, 09:57:39   Subject: Biokill owning Cnpu screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/MKDinth.jpg
Heres the screenshot, get mad.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next